Cops at Chalong Circle Today

IrishIvan

Yesterday I was approaching the circle from Home Pro and too many tourists, so, I passed on the drainage blocks all the way to the left.
Looked up and there were 4 cops pulling people over.
I thought: "Oh Sh1t they got me."
And the cop just smiled at me as if we knew something the others don't.
Pleasantly surprised!

Never get stopped and not worried about getting stopped, if you are worried about getting stopped you are obviously doing something wrong, if you are doing something wrong you deserve all you get, pisses me off all these people driving without helmets and without tops on, they wouldn't do it in there own country so don't do it here!!

Never get stopped and not worried about getting stopped, if you are worried about getting stopped you are obviously doing something wrong, if you are doing something wrong you deserve all you get, pisses me off all these people driving without helmets and without tops on, they wouldn't do it in there own country so don't do it here!!
sounds like you like nanny states. Go live in Singapore then. They even get you for J walking there
  • Like 2

You-a tink too mut.

• Like 1

sounds like you like nanny states. Go live in Singapore then. They even get you for J walking there

Not at all, everyone has pet hates mine are the two mentioned!

Not at all, everyone has pet hates mine are the two mentioned!

No sense in getting wound up over stuff you can't control. Let it go.

dogpoo, I think one of the reasons many of us live here is we do like the relaxed regulations. You want to ride with no helmet and no shirt, you can, not that big a deal really. Personal freedoms, that persons decision, o.k. with me. Darwin will catch up anyway....

Saw a Thai guy on a saleen pull into Chalong circle the other day, and as he was waiting for clear goings, finished off his Singha big bottle, thirsty no doubt, hot day.

Can you imagine in your home country pulling into a circle with cops standing there and blatantly killing your beer? Here (?) WHY NOT !

• Like 1

I agree with you 100% I just have these two pet hates, they don't spoil my day!! Everyday is a great day here, my two pet hates will not change that, up to them but I don't like it grrrr

Pet peeve for me from my hometown, you can't drink alcohol on the beach. In the summertime they even have cops that will come and look in your cooler in case you want to get sneaky and mix a vodka lemonade in a container, write you a ticket for a hefty fine if they catch you.

I feel the world is near it's end when you can't sip a cold beer on a hot day on the beach..............................

Edited by grumpyoldman

I agree with you 100% I just have these two pet hates, they don't spoil my day!! Everyday is a great day here, my two pet hates will not change that, up to them but I don't like it grrrr

Pet peeve for me from my hometown, you can't drink alcohol on the beach. In the summertime they even have cops that will come and look in your cooler in case you want to get sneaky and mix a vodka lemonade in a container, write you a ticket for a hefty fine if they catch you.

I feel the world is near it's end when you can't sip a cold beer on a hot day on the beach..............................

Now that is something to get really angry about!!