Uncle wanted in connection with sexual assault of 10 year old niece in East Pattaya

webfact

Uncle wanted in connection with sexual assault of 10 year old niece in East Pattaya

big-c-4.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Over the weekend the 39 year old Father of a 10 year old girl reported the alleged sexual assault of his daughter by a family member.

The incident was reported at Pattaya Police Station by Khun Tanonsuk who had been suspicious for some time that his daughter was seeing the suspect, Khun Jackgrit aged 31, instead of going with friends to Big C Extra in Central Pattaya, as she claimed to be doing.

The Father of the girl confronted his daughter over the weekend and she confirmed she was in a sexual relationship with her Uncle and instead of going to Big C Extra she was meeting her uncle

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/112876/uncle-wanted-in-connection-with-sexual-assault-of-10-year-old-niece-in-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-12-23

Disturbing story and poor parenting also. Who would let a 10 yr old child to go and hangout at a shopping centre with friends.

You mean with family.A uncle is no friend.cheesy.gif

No I mean with friends.

" instead of going with friends to Big C Extra in Central Pattaya, as she claimed to be doing.

I don't know what country you're from but it is very common in the USA for groups of kinds to be wandering the malls without any adult supervision. In my youth, my parents would drop me off at the mall on a saturday afternoon and me and my friends would hang out at the mall and go see a movie as well before our parents came back to pick us up. Granted most of these groups are teenagers who still can't drive, but to see younger kids in groups at malls is not uncommon.

• Like 2

The thing that strikes me about this story is that the 10 year old girl was WILLINGLY going to meet her uncle and have sex. Last year I met a woman in Sari Buri who told me her 10 yr old sister belonged to a group call The Young F**kers Club. This was a group of about 10-12 "members", all between the ages of 9-12, who prided themselves on how many men - not boys - MEN - they could have sex with on a weekend, with a falang being scored as "bonus points". And they all carry cameras or smart phones to provide photos as proof on Monday at school.

The thing that strikes me about this story is that the 10 year old girl was WILLINGLY going to meet her uncle and have sex. Last year I met a woman in Sari Buri who told me her 10 yr old sister belonged to a group call The Young F**kers Club. This was a group of about 10-12 "members", all between the ages of 9-12, who prided themselves on how many men - not boys - MEN - they could have sex with on a weekend, with a falang being scored as "bonus points". And they all carry cameras or smart phones to provide photos as proof on Monday at school.

That is crazy! Where does her sister live and what does she look like?

^^^JOKE^^^

On a more realistic note though, many 13-15 year old girls in the USA are passable as 18-21 year olds which makes statutory rape charges a very real terrifying part of going to a night club as a young college male. I've actually been in a nigh club back home and heard a group of girls talking about how they can't believe their fake ID got them past security. But Asian females traditionally always appear younger than they actually are, so I don't see anyone mistaking a 13 year old Thai girl for 18-21!!!!

I think it is part of the cultural diversity here that the uncle usually has that 'honor". ..... "I'm your wicked uncle Ernie and I know that you won't see or hear me while I fiddle about..... fiddle about......"

Just1Voice, on 23 Dec 2013 - 10:44, said:

Surprises me that you did't like that the 10 year old girl was WILLINGLY going to meet her uncle and have sex, but the story you heard from the woman in Sari Buri!!!!!!! passed you as normal practice.

Another one, for my collection, of unfounded stories told in Thailand by.......... Sari Buri women or men!

The Dad needs some serious Parenting advice but in the meantime, I hope he gets his hands on the "Uncle" before the cops do and that the Uncle is "softened-up" for the boys in jail, who may want to give him a bit of what he was giving the girl.

No 10 year old should be allowed to go anywhere unsupervised. There seems to be a lot of lazy parenting in Thailand.

TIT , what do you expect ? kids walking around late at night is a common sight , paremts maybe working late and kids are up waiting for them . Anything can happen .