Anyone here playing Dayz Standalone (and/or Arma 3)?

davejonesbkk

Thanks, is that a vanilla server? I. E you dont start off with loads of guns and there arent heaps of vehicles everywhere?

Also about Arma 3, I found a SG group called Task Force Badger, they have a Steam group and Youtube channel. They play 'casual realism' style so its taken seriously but not over the top. Its English only and you must be on TS and also they have about 6Gb of mods you must install but they have it setup with Bit torrent sync and full instructions on how to get that running.

I dont have the links here but they are listed at Reddit.com/r/arma in the sidebar and look in the Arma groups spreadsheet they link to on Google Drive.

Thanks, is that a vanilla server? I. E you dont start off with loads of guns and there arent heaps of vehicles everywhere?

Also about Arma 3, I found a SG group called Task Force Badger, they have a Steam group and Youtube channel. They play 'casual realism' style so its taken seriously but not over the top. Its English only and you must be on TS and also they have about 6Gb of mods you must install but they have it setup with Bit torrent sync and full instructions on how to get that running.

I dont have the links here but they are listed at Reddit.com/r/arma in the sidebar and look in the Arma groups spreadsheet they link to on Google Drive.

It is a Cherno Epoch mod with many addons. It is now a pve server. The ai is strong enough that it does require teamwork to deal with static missions and spawned missions. The ai spawns almost immediately, so you do spawn with weapons.

The plain vanilla dayz is too easy for me.

The stand alone dayz, played it once, never went back.

• 2 months later...