Thaksin tells clan to hunker down

Lite Beer

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

''Fugitive prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra'' surely that should have read ''EX prime minister''

Nope, according to the redshirts and anyone dumb enough to support them, he is still the PM, or at least the boss, the one who signs the checks. whistling.gif

Think Yingluck has handled the situation well (thanks to advice). Live near soi 24 ramkamhaeng and this time it WAS not the red shirts doing the damage and carnage but rather the anti-government protesters. Democrats havent won an election in 21 years, refuse to amalgamate with other parties and and form an alliance, sorry own fault. Disgusting that they wont join the elections. Do we think that both major parties are not corrupt?? Thnk about it. I've lived in Thailand for many years, this will go on until AEC and ASEAN begins and they become HUGE losers from a fiscal point of view. Immigrants who can speak English will inundate the country and take so many jobs it is not funny. Grow up Siam for your own sake and stop this BS that both parties are going on with. Odds on there not being another spillover as western governments now have too much money to lose.
Live near soi 24 ramkamhaeng and this time it WAS not the red shirts doing the damage and carnage but rather the anti-government protesters.
Two things1 who were you in your previous incarnation? 2 Care to enlarge on the damage and carnage at soi 24 ramkamhaeng?Both when the anti government protestors were there and when the red shirts were there.Particularly what did the red shirts do there? I didn't know they were there at all. I await your enlightening answers with bated breath.whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn alt=whistling.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3700464609 width=19 height=18>
who were you in your previous incarnation?
I will have a stab in the dark and say his comments reek of "Calgarry", or whatever that annoying troll called himself.
The trolls name/nickwas Calgaryll.Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app
  • Like 1

Yes time to duck and cover, Shinwatras. This is the beginning of the end for your kleptocracy.bah.gif

Not really. He is still young. Some other people are elderly and in declining health.

Look at the PAD/Suthep/Democrat axis. Most of the key people are somewhat long in the tooth.. Time has not been kind to Abhisit, who has packed on the kilos, while the PM Yingluck has retained her energy and beauty, despite being under more pressure than the man with the silver spoon.

The clock is ticking. and time is on the side of the Thaksin supporters.

I am sure that Abihist doesn't have a team of beauticians and cosmeticians on staff to fill those wrinkles and lift that droop with collagen and Botox and to dye and style that hair into obedience.

post-46292-0-73536800-1388049626_thumb.j

But ever now and then it all fails and her inner Gollum comes out.........

post-46292-0-24672100-1388049560_thumb.j

• Like 1

Yes time to duck and cover, Shinwatras. This is the beginning of the end for your kleptocracy.bah.gif

Not really. He is still young. Some other people are elderly and in declining health.

Look at the PAD/Suthep/Democrat axis. Most of the key people are somewhat long in the tooth.. Time has not been kind to Abhisit, who has packed on the kilos, while the PM Yingluck has retained her energy and beauty, despite being under more pressure than the man with the silver spoon.

I am sure that Abihist doesn't have a team of beauticians and cosmeticians on staff to fill those wrinkles and lift that droop with collagen and Botox and to dye and style that hair into obedience.

post-46292-0-73536800-1388049626_thumb.j

But ever now and then it all fails and her inner Gollum comes out.........

post-46292-0-24672100-1388049560_thumb.j

The only one who needs to hunker down is Thaksin himself!bah.gif

Stay away and stop interfering with Thai politics, that would solve a lot of problems here!

Or be a man, and come home and serve your jailterm!! (in my dreams)

.....as you see by the names listed ....he has his clan and cronies in all places though....so....???

Yes i call it stupidity when u seriously ask a Thai family to dissapair out of their own country, a country i guess you are a guest in yourself it does not sound very academic to me, to me it sounds like your info come straight out of a beer bar

The clock is ticking alright.

Wonder what will happen when it gets to zero.

Does anyone else feel that it a strange coincidence that Thaksin warns his family to hunker down then a day later the RTP start a terror campaign against the protestors resulting in several deaths and many injuries?

Edited by waza
  • Like 1

His immediate family left Thailand in early March 2010 before he unleashed his mayhem on Bangkok. They seemed happy to let the poor of Thailand fight for them and risk their lives, while making sure they themselves were safe out of the country and protected from any negative outcome.

• Like 1

Chalerm is strangely quiet. Maybe still in an alcoholic tumour from Christmas. Long may his silence reign

Well we know how much he dislikes the limelight. He probably went away and was quietly beheaded in a private ceremoney to avoid causing any fuss.

Yes time to duck and cover, Shinwatras. This is the beginning of the end for your kleptocracy.bah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1Lo.gif alt=bah.gif pagespeed_url_hash=4274630315 width=19 height=19>

Talking about clocks, the second comment above reminded me it was time to wind up the tacky, gold, Chinese-Thai cuckoo clock !

....................................while the PM Yingluck has retained her energy and beauty, despite being under more pressure than the man with the silver spoon........................................................ cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

CUCKOO ! - CUCKOO ! - CUCKOO ! - CUCKOO ! ...............................................................

I think she is starting to look haggard. And true Thai beauty comes from a Thai woman's heart. I would not define heart beauty as staged crocodile public tears followed immediately by jeering smiles. Would call that a shallow dark scheming heart.

And the Shinawatra's have very little time left. Time is fast becoming their enemy.

• Like 1

Jack Morram post # 77

His immediate family left Thailand in early March 2010 before he unleashed his mayhem on Bangkok. They seemed happy to let the poor of Thailand fight for them and risk their lives, while making sure they themselves were safe out of the country and protected from any negative outcome.

That is normal Thaksin M.O. When in 2010 Thaksin called for the Red Shirts to bring their wives and children to man the barriers in Bangkok the Thaksin clan vanished in act worthy of David Copperfield, leaving not a smidgen of a puff of smoke to indicate their leaving Thailand (classic Thai style of fleeing) the scene

Subsequently at the time of the demonstration upsurge Thaksin and his spawn were photographed swanning round an upmarket shopping centre in I think it was Hong Kong with their faces wreathed in smiles at the though of those Red Shirt pawns sacrificing themselves for the greater good of the Thaksin clan and the enhancement of the Thaksins clan self enrichment schemes at the expense of the Thai people.

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 2