Love this hotel in ratchada

ultimate weapon

Yup it's quite a famous hotel since there is a late closing night club at the basement.

I don't know why but my bedroom only has the table lamps so its quite dark in there and the freaking sink doesn't drain too quickly

Isn't that Hotel in Just up the road from NANA ... a place you said you would never stay at?

Based on your extensive travels in Thailand, any more particular Tips and Tricks which will make my stay in NANA more enjoyable?

don't stay near nana.

Yup it's quite a famous hotel since there is a late closing night club at the basement.

I don't know why but my bedroom only has the table lamps so its quite dark in there and the freaking sink doesn't drain too quickly

Isn't that Hotel in Just up the road from NANA ... a place you said you would never stay at?

Based on your extensive travels in Thailand, any more particular Tips and Tricks which will make my stay in NANA more enjoyable?

don't stay near nana.

if u read it again i didn't say i wouldn't stay near nana i was giving him advice not to stay near there more as a joke thing if you really want to know.

Ultimate weapon: I get a better rate at Grande Centre Point Rachadamri for their grand suite than the price for a suite at Amanta as listed on Agoda. I used to book through Agoda but now book directly through the Centre Point website. Centre Point has various locations and all of them are pretty good but I like the location and ambience of Rachadamri best. Most of their other locations are cheaper than Rachadamri though. I've been staying at Centre Point for many years so I now get a special rate for the room with no breakfast or amenities (soap, shampoo, etc.) but with daily cleaning and linen change every three days. Doing without those two things lowers the price of the room considerably. I go through the VP of corporate sales.

dude if that's the case then it clearly isn't for new guests at the hotel that you have such an arrangement. 3 days without daily cleaning and changing of the towels and linen that room would probably be messy.

Anyway i'm staying at centrepoint too phloen chit

pCk6VfUh.jpg

VlFuPHMh.jpg

WFs6hWqh.jpg

q2EuDFch.jpg

YPVwHy1h.jpg