Lite Beer

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doesn't he have an appointment on Jan 2 in court ?? whistling.gif

Right on que, human shield of epic proportions, what a coward.

Keep trolling. At least the guy is in Bangkok. Unlike the biggest coward of all, who promised to come and lead the deluded poor if only one life was lost. 90+ were lost. He stayed in his posh apartment in Dubai. Promises, promises, promises....Fools.

I've never heard of right on que? Maybe in Spain. Right on cue, innit?giggle.gif

Are we comparing nutters ? im not, just the one currently fruiting out in the park prancing about like a madman attempting to bring bkk to a standstill while people are trying to make a living ... yes your right promises promises ... fools

thanks for the proof read so nice to know my staff are paying attn smile.png

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 2

No pain, no gain. I hope the PDRC have worked out how to implement a strategy for exit counseling for a couple of million people from the cult of Shinawat. As with any cult following, rebuilding the followers self esteem and life can be difficult and traumatic after coming to terms with having been used by the cult leader for his own personal benefit only. I have to admit some surprise that Thaksin has been so successful in building such a cult following, he can't levitate like Shoko Asahara, can't write pop songs like Charlie Manson and doesn't have the good looks of Jimmy Jones. Either way, I wish PDRC luck trying to deprogram and re-educate the Isaanites.

Thailands future rests in your hands Khun Suthep. Fight the good fight, uniting the country will earn you reverence in the Thai history books.

Could call on the counseling services of the masonic lodge they have much experience in such matters.

Don't think they will have much luck getting the goat out of Suthep though.

post-168061-0-07578200-1388300696.jpg

Edited by Calimotty

They may shut down Swampy but I suspect the private jet terminal at Don Muang will still be fully operational.

Which is not a lot of use to the likes of me. sad.png

If 1 airport is shut. all will follow.

Phuket, Hat Yai, Krabi, Surat, Don Mueang, etc.

They may shut down Swampy but I suspect the private jet terminal at Don Muang will still be fully operational.

Oh don't, I've got to get the hell out of here January to sort out all manner of big a$$sed problems in Blighty.

It never ends, but it certainly all started the day I came to this place.

Oh don't, I've got to get the hell out of here January to sort out all manner of big a$$sed problems in Blighty.

It never ends, but it certainly all started the day I came to this place.

You could always take the train to hadyai then onto KL and come back that way.... thats how I had to arrive when they had a giant market festival at the airport in 2008 ..... we had such fun whistling.gif

Bangkok closed down, that should please all his so called supporters that have their homes and businesses in the city.

He really is a brainless doddering old fool who once looked like the savior of those that opposed democracy. Now he and they look even dafter than ever.

Somebody stop him now, please!

Indeed, considering the Bangkok business community is one of the key opponents to the Thaksin regime, I'm curious as to exactly what Suthep hopes to achieve by this attack on them.

• Like 1

Yes go ahead - show "the world that Thailand will be the first country in the world that millions of people will come together to take back the sovereign power back from corrupted and evil regime"

Show the world not to invest or bring tourists to Thailand - show the world how to "undermine" the economy !!!

Show us AMAZING THAILAND !!! lol (Does the world even care?????????)

Bangkok closed down, that should please all his so called supporters that have their homes and businesses in the city.

He really is a brainless doddering old fool who once looked like the savior of those that opposed democracy. Now he and they look even dafter than ever.

Somebody stop him now, please!

Indeed, considering the Bangkok business community is one of the key opponents to the Thaksin regime, I'm curious as to exactly what Suthep hopes to achieve by this attack on them.

Dial in a coup doesn't work any more so they have incite a coup by holding the country to ransom.It's the democratic way according to Suthep/Abhist.

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.
  • Like 2

No pain, no gain. I hope the PDRC have worked out how to implement a strategy for exit counseling for a couple of million people from the cult of Shinawat. As with any cult following, rebuilding the followers self esteem and life can be difficult and traumatic after coming to terms with having been used by the cult leader for his own personal benefit only. I have to admit some surprise that Thaksin has been so successful in building such a cult following, he can't levitate like Shoko Asahara, can't write pop songs like Charlie Manson and doesn't have the good looks of Jimmy Jones. Either way, I wish PDRC luck trying to deprogram and re-educate the Isaanites.

Thailands future rests in your hands Khun Suthep. Fight the good fight, uniting the country will earn you reverence in the Thai history books.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif I love it! This is is definitely my favorite post, in months! cheesy.gifcheesy.gif Maybe they can all join TA (Thaksin Anonymous), to deal with their withdrawals, once the Shinawtra clan is gone! cheesy.gif

• Like 1

How can a whole nation be kept hostage by a single person. The consequences Thailand will be coming soon. Tourist from all over the world will think twice now to book there holiday 2014 in Thailand. Companies are thinking to invest in Asia will look around for more stable opportunities such as Vietnam and Indonesia. People like S don't care as they have the resources. But the demonstrators on the street will feel the pain. Khun S does not belong into a Jail but in a padded cell of a madhouse. I must have lost his marbles on the road.

With so much advertising they got now, the authorities counts with new tourism record 2014 cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Spot on!!thumbsup.gif

Sutheps ultimate goal is to get a fried chicken restaurant named after him!!

attachicon.gifhitler-restaurant.jpg

This post makes me think about "Godwins Law". "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

• Like 1

Not sure he's a chicken at all. He has a warrant out against him for an armful of convictions and still marches with supporters.

What we should now be concerned about is the high potential that red shirts will come down again and be less friendly then they have been.

Enter the army to coup and te whole lot's down the gurgler.

Time to cash in any SET shares and save the cash for the fire sale mid-coup.

He going to try to hold Bangkok hostage and the police, courts and military do not have the balls to do anything about it.

I think the military will do something, don't you?

Nope .... the military will just sit on the sidelines and watch again

Good luck to Suthep ... I hope he events finds whatever he is looking for

Where is the prime minister? What does she have to say in response to this latest plan by the protesters? Why isn't she in Bangkok overseeing the crisis?

She see's no crisis. the telephone tells her to take her son and go on the campaign trail in Issan where she will not be asked hard questions. The last thing the PTP need is to turn her loose with the present handlers she has.

Well I believe in the cause. But I think the method is being overdone and can come back to haunt him. Threatening to put millions of people out of a pay check for a couple of weeks is not my idea of how to win support. Is he going to compensate them or is he just going to resort to the low life red shirt tactics?

He is good at stirring people up in a good cause and keeping them that way but he really should refrain from wild impractical means. I don't think he would make much of a leader for the PM job. He is to much like Thaksin in that position. Very narrow minded. A trait that serves him and Thailand well now but is not going to help Thailand when this is all over.

Has any one seen his plan for selecting a reform committee yet? So far all I have seen is unsubstantiated statements by corruption fans.wai2.gif

• Like 1