PDRC to shut down Bangkok by end of next week

Lite Beer

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go on, I dares ye. Shut down the airports and the ports and the industrial estates. No? Suthep, you're just chicken.

The Goal is not the airport, ports and industrial estates! It is the government offices and private house of the PM and other Ministers!

Bingo, why is that?

Go on, I dares ye. Shut down the airports and the ports and the industrial estates. No? Suthep, you're just chicken.

I wouldn't bet on it NOT happening personally . . . we'll see I guess . . .

Wifey and I were talking with a couple of friends about the possibility of Swampy being occupied again and all seemed to think it a distinct likelyhood as part of the endgame.

• Like 1

secretary-general Suthep Thaugsuban declared Saturday night that the entire capital Bangkok will be completely shut down

Thanks. Lets hope I'm not heading to hospital for emergency care again, at that time. Happy New Year!

• Like 2

No pain, no gain. I hope the PDRC have worked out how to implement a strategy for exit counseling for a couple of million people from the cult of Shinawat. As with any cult following, rebuilding the followers self esteem and life can be difficult and traumatic after coming to terms with having been used by the cult leader for his own personal benefit only. I have to admit some surprise that Thaksin has been so successful in building such a cult following, he can't levitate like Shoko Asahara, can't write pop songs like Charlie Manson and doesn't have the good looks of Jimmy Jones. Either way, I wish PDRC luck trying to deprogram and re-educate the Isaanites.

Thailands future rests in your hands Khun Suthep. Fight the good fight, uniting the country will earn you reverence in the Thai history books.

A shame he will be in jail soon,along side other nutters

• Like 1