( bizzarre ) magic rituals amoungst laos /khmer people .

kranuan

facepalm.gif met a ladyboy here in uk, she told me she does this magic to get men to fall in love with her ( not me ) anyway i have heard this story before and i hear its rife with khmer people. this kathoey tells me he/she sends a picture, or a personal item over to laos to her mama and her mama takes it to monks or someone like that and they do some kind of spell , mama has to pay for this , its not free. my wife told me to be carefull of this ladyboy, she/he carrys his bag everywhere and will not put it down on floor, she allways keeps it up high on top of wardfobe etc , once i moved it and she went berserk, i asked her why and she explained her " bhudda " was in her/his bag and no one was allowed to touch it ( fair enough ) when i told my wife about this strange behaviour my wife told me that it is not her bhudda but some sort of magical doll or item or something like that, i pressed the ladyboy to show me her bhudda and she pulled out a small wooden dildo type object wrapped in plastic from her bag, it was about an inch long ( wouldnt do much damage with that lol ) ladyboy also told me that she can do black magic and get people killed facepalm.gif though if she does this type she will have bad luck in her life and the ghost will come to live inside her rolleyes.gif

has anyone heard about this type of thing before ? curious facepalm.gif

Yes, it's what's known as an infected phallis wand.

To have someone incapacitated, what you would do is, write their name on a piece of foolscap paper, fold the paper up into an inch by inch square and tap it three times with the phallis. Next, place it between your foot and the innersole of your shoe.

Keeping in mind that in order for the spell to work you must not remove these shoes for 21-days.

Good luck and keep, us updated.

Call UK immigration.

and tell them there is someone who believes in magic and they should arrest her shortly after they are finished arresting the other superstitious people, like Catholics and Muslims?

Wot? Tory gubbermint now innit?

To have someone incapacitated, what you would do is, write their name on a piece of foolscap paper, fold the paper up into an inch by inch square and tap it three times with the phallis. Next, place it between your foot and the innersole of your shoe.

Keeping in mind that in order for the spell to work you must not remove these shoes for 21-days.

If you take the little lamp out from the low fuel warning system on your car you will never run out of fuel.

Don't laugh, it's logic, honest.

Not going to tell you where you have to keep it for 21 days though.

Toe Jam disintegrates foolscap paper before 21 days. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

• Like 1

A lady came back to my hotel a couple of nights ago,headed off after an hour or so, a couple of hours later when I was asleep a woke up to her banging on the hotel door. I ignored it for a bit then opened the door and she was in a nervous state. Came running in. She'd left a small Buddha doll on the chair I hadn't noticed. She picked it up and left. I assumed she took it everywhere for a sense of security someone is looking over her.

The Thai incessant babbling about "Khmer magic" is just racist demonizing of the "other"...fairly common around the world, the "poor, dark people" in that country "over there" are often rumored to have mystical powers, the ability to deceive you, blahblah...just remove "Khmer" and insert "Gypsies," "Jews," depending where you are in the world...same boring, ultimately totally unfounded racist bullshit.

• Like 2

Stories like this are common in rural Thailand, particularly around the Cambodian border but there are also so called practitioners in a lot of the temples amongst the monks. But how powerful they are is often associated with their commercial worth and the more they can spin how good they are the more they can charge and the more they can feed their egos. A lot of ladyboys appear to me as needing as much bullshit to make their nothing lives important . Thais also, generally speaking, do have a habit of exaggerating their abilities if you haven't noticed.

I have heard rumours or stories about many of the girls in Pattaya using spells to make punters fall in love with them and so increase the amount they can siphon off the sponsorship funds from them. Sure the power of the pussy can also have this effect so whether it is the pussy or the spells that work better, who knows.

The really strange one i find is the still born fetus that is wrapped up and treated as a real baby and these are treated as if they will will bring great good fortune. Apparently some of these are traded for enormous amounts of money. In our apartments in Bangkok there was a Buriram girl who rumour has had one of these and she bought it iphones and other stuff just to keep it happy and to stop it crying at night.. Now that is what i call weird shit .. I cannot remember the name of these fetus dolls but it is also common in China.

Edited by xen

It's not only Khmer. I know of youngish Lao in the suburbs of Vientiane who indulge in very strange exorcism rituals to rid themselves of 'bad spirits' that they believe have taken over their bodies. I have politely declined attending but have seen photos. The possessed writhes around like a snake in wet mud as part of the 'ceremony'. Unbelievable to most of us in 2013, but true.

Only panic if you come home and find your wife burning chilis in the pan and tossing salt into the pan mumbling something ! Then you d better run ...... Imaginary children are quite common and are said to bring good fortune ..... To each there own I ll stick with the good ole rabbits foot on the chain and pennies in my loafers ....