2014 Bike Weeks

bazmlb

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same weekend as Sakhon Nakhon. I'll be in SakNak.

Last time I went to Phetchabun, they had canceled and didn't tell anyone. I didn't feel very well after that. 555

Sent from my GT-I8262B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Anyone got any info on Phetchabun bike week? Or translation of the poster? It's a toss up between that and Buriram TPL season opener.

Suzuki GSX-R1000 L3 182 hp in-line 4 Superbike

i have the phone number of the guys doing it. i ll let my staff call them for more info tomorrow.

burapa.jpg

Very cool event. Wish there were more show bikes. They need practice organizing. The band sucked IMHO.

Other years it is very well organized, but this year was indeed weak. I think there wasn't even a city ride on Saturday.

Wonder what was the reason, might it be that the organizer is on " holiday " ?

burapa.jpg

Very cool event. Wish there were more show bikes. They need practice organizing. The band sucked IMHO.

Other years it is very well organized, but this year was indeed weak. I think there wasn't even a city ride on Saturday.

it was a free event so why complains?

thanks for the guys did it.

burapa.jpg

it was a free event so why complains?

thanks for the guys did it.

I don't complain. I have been to the event at least 10 times in the past, and always enjoyed it as it was very well organized, I was only looking for an explanation why after 17 years there was that glitch in organization.

Here we go. Pethchabun Bike Night. Poster sent to me now by the organizers. It is in Thai but sure someone can read you this for location details etc.
It is on 22nd of Feb and starts at 15.00 that day - or maybe 16.00 as it is not super visible.
Not sure if i can make it there though. Might be busy with work this saturday and 800 km round trip for a night makes me thinking.

nice guys though! thanks for their efforts.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

post-184955-13927819008867_thumb.jpg

Edited by ll2

Here we go. Pethchabun Bike Night. Poster sent to me now by the organizers. It is in Thai but sure someone can read you this for location details etc.

It is on 22nd of Feb and starts at 15.00 that day - or maybe 16.00 as it is not super visible.

Not sure if i can make it there though. Might be busy with work this saturday and 800 km round trip for a night makes me thinking.

I am interested to go to the Prachuab one on the 29th of March if anyone has info on it

I am interested to go to the Prachuab one on the 29th of March if anyone has info on it

Prachuab sounds nice!

Hi, attending Phuket Bike Week this year and was wondering, if any Forum members are going (riding) as well. Also, I am looking to rent a Harley for the event. Any suggestions on who to contact? I am an experienced rider, but my bike is in California. Not very economical to ship. Thanks in advance. Axel.

Hi, attending Phuket Bike Week this year and was wondering, if any Forum members are going (riding) as well. Also, I am looking to rent a Harley for the event. Any suggestions on who to contact? I am an experienced rider, but my bike is in California. Not very economical to ship. Thanks in advance. Axel.

Check with Airport Link Cycles in BKK. if they don't rent they mightbe able to point you in the right direction. They have a website. Google them.

Check with Airport Link Cycles in BKK. if they don't rent they mightbe able to point you in the right direction. They have a website. Google them.

Hey Rico, thanks for the info. Btw, they are closing their doors May 14th. Looks like they only repair bikes. No rentals though.

• 2 weeks later...

Prachuab Khiri Khan bike week next Sat 29 March.

I guess it's still on?

Suzuki GSX-R1000 L3 182 hp in-line 4 Superbike

Haven't hrard. My plans changed. Going to a bike party in Loei instead at Icebar.