Ipstar Satellite Internet, Are You Only Allowed Download So Much?

bquick

There are various promotions. The traditional ones, which have been here since IPstar started, have data transfer caps, and they're not very generous. However, recently there have been "unlimited" promotions available. You might want to check out other ISPs to see whether they have IPstar packages that have unlimited data transfer.

There are various promotions. The traditional ones, which have been here since IPstar started, have data transfer caps, and they're not very generous. However, recently there have been "unlimited" promotions available. You might want to check out other ISPs to see whether they have IPstar packages that have unlimited data transfer.

http://www.csloxinfo.com/broadband/ipstar4_en.asp#1

Thanks

looking at the 1800 baht a month promotion i don't know if it's capped or not as it says nothing on the page. will ring csloxinfo and report. not sure if that is the best current deal or not.

Hi. I Have the 512/128 package. It was 4000 :o NOw its 3500. I share it with my neighbor. SO as long as we are not both on it, it is perfectly fine for P2P!!! My bill is consistant. There is no cap!!!

When I do have a problem and I email them they always call me too!! Amazing. (and the last time was my fault!!!) NOthing to do with them.

I get a statement and I get my bill both email and in the mail.

Sometimes my bandwith is high, sometimes low..