Classical Music

dukkha

:o Am keen to find where one can purchase some decent classical music CD's.....all suggestions gratefully received....price is not a consideration just want to listen to some decent music in my dottage.... :D Dukkha

:o Am keen to find where one can purchase some decent classical music CD's.....all suggestions gratefully received....price is not a consideration just want to listen to some decent music in my dottage.... :D Dukkha

I was at Siam Paragorn the other week and they had a very good selection of classical music - I think it was on the 4th floor - the shop also sells LPs - so if you see them you are in the right place.

If you are ever in the north and cross the border at Mae Sai there a shop in the market that has an excellent selection of classical music .

:o Many thanks TDSK... at least it is a start....will check it out today... :D Dukkha

:D Am keen to find where one can purchase some decent classical music CD's.....all suggestions gratefully received....price is not a consideration just want to listen to some decent music in my dottage.... :D Dukkha

I was at Siam Paragorn the other week and they had a very good selection of classical music - I think it was on the 4th floor - the shop also sells LPs - so if you see them you are in the right place.

If you are ever in the north and cross the border at Mae Sai there a shop in the market that has an excellent selection of classical music .