latest discovery: Wasabi coated green peas

Big Pinkie

I started eating these back in the late 1990s when I took up SCUBA diving. Carried them in my dive bag. A few after a dive was a great way to cut the taste of sea water. They do make a great snack - or sinus clearer if you bite into a few too many at once. :)

David

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

New to Asia, huh?

the snacks section contains many things that i simply dont see as being what i want to eat or even notice that they are there. without ever having tried them. that is where wasabi peas was before for me.

currently also eating roasted honey coated sunflower seeds, and roasted pumpkin seeds, these too are not in a typical western diet so passed unnoticed for years in the snack section before i even see them,

often waiting at the cashier i look what others have bought and wonder where they picked those from, or wonder what the things they have chosen taste like. i simply just dont see what i am not looking for.

Edited by Big Pinkie

Yes i love them too.

If you want to try some cheese's puffs which don't leave any nasty after taste in your mouth, almost western standards, try the one with a tiger playing a guitar and wearing sunglasses, there are 3 different kind, but only the one in the orange bag are really good thumbsup.gif