Info about a Visa Run Company

Quite honestly I smell a Roland whenever I read the claims made by companies such as this one.

If as part of their "service" they relieve you of your passport for a day or two, how are you to know whether they have actually visited an immigration office instead of affixing their own stamps in your passport fraudulently? And if you were subsequently found out you would almost certainly find yourself in deep doo-dah!

IMHO you can only be 100% sure that the Immigration stamps in your passport are genuine if you take it along to an immigration office yourself with the necessary paperwork. Based on personal experience, applying for retirement extensions really isn't rocket science, believe you me!

In any event, if I were presented with the alternatives of paying either (1) 1,900 THB to Immigration plus 2,400 THB to the British Embassy for an income confirmation letter, or (2) 15,000 THB to an outfit like this one for a retirement extension, I know which option I would choose!

Edited by OJAS
  • Like 1

In any event, if I were presented with the alternatives of paying either (1) 1,900 THB to Immigration plus 2,400 THB to the British Embassy for an income confirmation letter, or (2) 15,000 THB to an outfit like this one for a retirement extension, I know which option I would choose!

I think the point is that people who use visa service agents like this one do so because they dont have the income or the cash to sort out the extension themselves. So for them it's a matter of necessity rather than choice.

"We provide the finances to support your visa application"

This part appears to be completely illegal.

I agree.

So since we're discussing illegal activities, this thread is closed.

Please contact support if you think this action is incorrect.