Three youths wanted for bus terminal shootings

Lite Beer

Three youths wanted for bus terminal shootings

1-4-2014-8-14-44-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

Bang Sue station police are seeking warrants from the Criminal Court to arrest three youths who they said were engaged in the shooting at Mor Chit bus terminal on January 1 that left six dead and five injured.

The wanted youths were sought by the police after video footages gathered from the bus terminal and adjacent places showed them involved in the shootings.

Two are identified only by their nicknames as Art and Ton, while the third youth was not yet known but was shown in the tapes.

Police said six people are still in hospital with one of them in critical condition.

The shooting started when a group of teenagers from KM 11 Community in Bang Sue returned to Mor Chit to revenge a group of motorcycle taxi drivers who earlier engaged in a scuffle with the youths playing games inside an Internet café . The youths were outnumbered and retreated after the scuffle.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/three-youths-wanted-bus-terminal-shootings/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=three-youths-wanted-bus-terminal-shootings

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-01-04

repaste this video here since no one really noticed it in the last thread

http://video.sanook.com/player/520452/

Really scary stuff! Coldblooded murders by a gang of psycopaths!!

<deleted> is the police doing?? They got their faces clear on the video, so why were they not arrested the next day?

A very strong reminder to us all, never get involved in a Thai scruffle! Too many armed psycopaths around!

they can kill each others, no problem!

But what's bother, if they assault me, the thai thugs will only get 500 baht fine

and the other hand if i succeed to trash one of them, i will get 1 year jail while pending investigation...bah.gif

ps: thanks for the link, really scary stuff indeed

Edited by Bender
  • Like 1

I watched this on Thai TV channel 3 news yesterday and could hardly believe what I was watching. It was like a scene from a wild west movie, with members of the public caught up between the gun fire ducking and fearing for their lives

The 3 thugs just walked away calmly, even seem to be smiling about it. Very scary stuff.

Here is the video. Warning contains graphic images:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUHV6OmLtOs#t=18

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

Mor Chit gunmen still hiding out in Bangkok: police
The Sunday Nation

30223502-01_big.gif

BANGKOK: -- Police believe that three men, wanted for a shoot-out at Mor Chit 2 Bus Terminal that left five people dead and six wounded on January 1, are still hiding out in Bangkok.

Following a meeting by police investigators yesterday, Pol Col Charoen Srisasalak, deputy chief of Metropolitan Police Division 2, said arrest warrants had been issued for Anothai Kerdsanti, 29, Surachai Soithong, 34, and Worawuth Chansukhon, 35, for murder, attempted murder and for carrying and possessing guns in a public place without permission.

Charoen said the three men, seen on CCTV footage brandishing guns during the brawl, were reportedly still at large somewhere in Bangkok.

An informed source said Anothai was previously convicted of attempted murder in 2005.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-01-05

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the numbers... "six dead and five injured" "...six people are still in hospital"

Yes, and in a very public transportation center in Thailand. What a breach of security and no ability to apprehend. Shameful and appalling to see two Thais gathering around a spot with a flash light. Even worse and alarming for foreigners and Thais alike is that they are speculating that two of the killers of six were nicknamed Art and Ton and that's all they have to go on. There is no all points search for them, there is no assault team hunting them down. It's just another ho hum Thai killing in public.

Any time a firearm is used in a crime it should be a minimum of 10 years added to the sentence.

Just my opinion but here, too many get away with saying I did not mean to kill him just, wound him

or I was aiming for the other guy and missed so just because he died its not my fault. These guys

should get minimum life sentences.

• Like 1

This is the Thai police's style. Today they say: we don't know too much, only 2 nickname and the third guy is absulately unknown.

After tomorrow they show these 3 idiots to the press, and the 3 monkeys will point to something at the table with full dumb face.

The police is not so silly what they show. They are enough smart to confuse these shit-kickers.

Ease of access to guns must play a role in this lunacy. Is gun control an issue ? Someone said these can be bought in flea markets. This in a bus terminal? God save us!

Ease of access? Seriously? If everyone had a gun they would not have been in a hurry to go shoot up the place. Proven again and again is that places with the most gun control have the highest rates of gun violence.

Ease of access to guns must play a role in this lunacy. Is gun control an issue ? Someone said these can be bought in flea markets. This in a bus terminal? God save us!

Ease of access? Seriously? If everyone had a gun they would not have been in a hurry to go shoot up the place. Proven again and again is that places with the most gun control have the highest rates of gun violence.

The mind boggles (mine, anyway) at what would have happened if everyone in the immediate vicinity had been armed and they had been able to start blasting away at each other, without being able to determine who the real bad guys were. What a shootout to behold with a higher resulting body count, I'd bet.

I wonder why we don't see well-armed and alert security guards in public places. The number of instances of this type of shooting can't cost-justify it or is it they just can't afford it?

make no mistake we'd all be just as happy as you if you went straight back there ASAP.thumbsup.gif

make no mistake we'd all be just as happy as you if you went straight back there ASAP.thumbsup.gif

no i've just rechecked the proven data and it shows were would in fact be 5 times or more happy with 95% confidence if you went back there asap.. hope this helps.

• Like 1