Rug/carpet Shops In Bkk

listenup

area rugs?

Try the NGO shop (Royallly sponsored?? next to the DoiTung Coffee shop in Suan Lum)

If all else fails you could always go out to seacon square... it is a massive shopping centre full of furniture, rugs etc.

Good Luck :o

area rugs?

Try the NGO shop (Royallly sponsored?? next to the DoiTung Coffee shop in Suan Lum)

If all else fails you could always go out to seacon square... it is a massive shopping centre full of furniture, rugs etc.

Im looking for some INEXPENSIVE rugs. I have tried MBK and Seacon already. Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

area rugs?

Im looking for some INEXPENSIVE rugs. I have tried MBK and Seacon already. Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

How inexpensive? What kind of rug are you looking for? Maybe try Jatujak weekend markets?

area rugs?

Cheers

How inexpensive? What kind of rug are you looking for? Maybe try Jatujak weekend markets?

As inexpensive as possible really. Just something to make the place feel more homely. Will try Jatujak thanks.

Cheers.

• 3 years later...

Try craigslist thailand for 2nd hand stuff. Also bahtsold has a household goods for sale. Here's one I found:

http://www.bahtsold.com/detail.php?id=49116

There are also a couple of 2nd hand stores in the Thonglo area--one in Suk 49 and the other at SK Mansion close to the BTS station.

I've also bought some smaller rugs from Index, which has both cheaper and more expensive area rugs. Have to rummage around a bit... MBK 5th floor.