Bluesky Channel host's home fire bombed

webfact

Pray tell me Tingtongseesood, why your crap is more believable than my crap? Is it because you put a lame emoticon at the end of your sentence? The emoticon for you does not seems to there.. The one with one hand clasped like a fist and moving moving up and down...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pray tell me Tingtongseesood, why your crap is more believable than my crap? Is it because you put a lame emoticon at the end of your sentence? The emoticon for you does not seems to there.. The one with one hand clasped like a fist and moving moving up and down...

Please tell me, why some Thai people like to post under flags of some other foreign countries?

And so the redshirt terror campaign begins. Firebombs today, M203 grenades coming soon.

Like all the other attacks against anti government sponsors...no damage done and nobody hurt..kinda coincidental. Some may believe they are doing it themselves. If harm was intended why not back up the petrol tanker, light the blue touch paper and retreat to a safe distance. More yellow propaganda swallowed by some on here

That's what you say. It counts for nothing as long as you are incapable of providing some sort of evidence to support your conspiracy theories. All your assertions are simply conspiracy theories at this point. No evidence whatsoever.

So what eveidence have we got that this presenter is telling the truth..... According to the yellows the reds have RPG, M!6 and maybe an SS20 warhead nicked from the decommissioned Ukraine nuclear arsenal. So they throw a little accelerant over the fence when they could have blown his house to Rayong.

Ask yourself whose explanation is more feasible. They either have heavy weapons or they dont. And they say I am thick

The matter is going to be investigated. The fact remains that his house was firebombed. As for the red shirts being armed, they are armed. I'm not going to post a link umpteenth time for you and others to ignore it once again. Google is your friend. One of red shirt leaders, who ran away to Cambodia, gave an interview in which he openly admitted that arms and weapons were smuggled from Cambodia to North/Northeast of Thailand with the full knowledge and assistance of both Thaksin and the biggest democrat of all, Hun Sen. Not only that Thaksin and his cronies should be tried for corruption once again they should also be tried for high treason. In conclusion, it's not what the yellows say, it's what reds, or to be more precise, red terrorists admitted themselves. wink.png

Excuse me ...how can you have facts if they have not finished the investigation... I know its Thailand but you are stretching it

Disgusting ! Thaksin obviously did with a drone operated from his desk in Dubai..........whistling.gif

Yep a drone called Yingluck

Try not to repeat yourself, it's already boring........

She's not a drone, she's supposed to be, to those here, a clone.

• Like 1

Now let me just state here that of course the firebombing of a BlueSky Channel host is totally unrelated to red-shirts. Why would they do such a thing, those peaceful chaps? Furthermore there is no proof the red-shirts are involved. Also there was no mention of firebombs or even grenades in the recent UDD leader gathering. I suggest all wait a bit with further comment, surely it will prove to be a student prank, or an upset mistress, or such.

PS I also believe pigs can fly and whistle

So you have definitive proof that it was carried out by red shirts but prefer to skirt around saying so in your usual faux comical denial posts?

Not only that, but apparently you attended the recent UDD leader gathering and can definitively state that there was no mention of firebombs or your personal favourite, grenades, at said meeting, nudge, nudge,wink, wink.

There's an old English saying you may have heard:

Defecate or get off of the pot.

First off, if they were going to 'fake it' as the red twits are implying, surely they would have picked the house of someone more important to the protests ?

Secondly, if it was red shirt houses being bombed, what do you think you would be saying ? ''Oh they are faking it to try and get some sympathy for the government''. What do you think ?

Must be some of the 15.7 million twits..............

Have you thought about having a nice relaxing holiday, among Thai people ??

Tingtonseesood.... Have you ever seen the result of a bomb (as you call it)? You are a bit of a numpty really... If "they" were going to fake it? (who are they?) If it was the Bluesky presenter why would he go somewhere else to do it when he could start a bonfire, burn a bit of a branch and when they're all pissed up.. Yayy let's say it was a petrol bomb! Now i have absolutely no idea if that's what happened because I wasn't there. Neither were you though were you?

• Like 1

Disgusting ! Thaksin obviously did with a drone operated from his desk in Dubai..........whistling.gif

Droning sounds right, Droning on and on and on and.................

• Like 1

First off, if they were going to 'fake it' as the red twits are implying, surely they would have picked the house of someone more important to the protests ?

Secondly, if it was red shirt houses being bombed, what do you think you would be saying ? ''Oh they are faking it to try and get some sympathy for the government''. What do you think ?

Must be some of the 15.7 million twits..............

Have you thought about having a nice relaxing holiday, among Thai people ??

He still believe that the only people who voted for Thaksin wore wellies and crapped on a funny toilet. He ignores the fact that millions of professional people are included in the 15.76 million. Also 400,000 more people voted for the PTP candidate in the Bangkok mayoral elections. Screws his propaganda

Droning sounds right, Droning on and on and on and.................

Drone alert!!!saai.gif.pagespeed.ce.f25DL0fHCd.gifsaai.gif.pagespeed.ce.f25DL0fHCd.gifsaai.gif.pagespeed.ce.f25DL0fHCd.gif

A thousand apologies!!!

Please tell me, why some Thai people like to post under flags of some other foreign countries?

They do?

Quite interesting story & please remember, this days many politicians play very ugly game to gain media coverage. I am still not convinced & certainly not so surprised with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

That's what you say. It counts for nothing as long as you are incapable of providing some sort of evidence to support your conspiracy theories. All your assertions are simply conspiracy theories at this point. No evidence whatsoever.

So what eveidence have we got that this presenter is telling the truth..... According to the yellows the reds have RPG, M!6 and maybe an SS20 warhead nicked from the decommissioned Ukraine nuclear arsenal. So they throw a little accelerant over the fence when they could have blown his house to Rayong.

Ask yourself whose explanation is more feasible. They either have heavy weapons or they dont. And they say I am thick

The matter is going to be investigated. The fact remains that his house was firebombed. As for the red shirts being armed, they are armed. I'm not going to post a link umpteenth time for you and others to ignore it once again. Google is your friend. One of red shirt leaders, who ran away to Cambodia, gave an interview in which he openly admitted that arms and weapons were smuggled from Cambodia to North/Northeast of Thailand with the full knowledge and assistance of both Thaksin and the biggest democrat of all, Hun Sen. Not only that Thaksin and his cronies should be tried for corruption once again they should also be tried for high treason. In conclusion, it's not what the yellows say, it's what reds, or to be more precise, red terrorists admitted themselves. wink.png

Excuse me ...how can you have facts if they have not finished the investigation... I know its Thailand but you are stretching it

"One of red shirt leaders, who ran away to Cambodia, gave an interview in which he openly admitted that arms and weapons were smuggled from Cambodia to North/Northeast of Thailand with the full knowledge and assistance of both Thaksin and the biggest democrat of all, Hun Sen. Not only that Thaksin and his cronies should be tried for corruption once again they should also be tried for high treason. In conclusion, it's not what the yellows say, it's what reds, or to be more precise, red terrorists admitted themselves"

Oh dear, more BS. In the complete abscence, once again, of any proof may I suggest that the origins of this particular myth was from good old Shawn Crispin of the Asia Times who had this to say

One UDD organizer, who requested anonymity, suggested that Thaksin's calls for a national uprising were no idle threat and that the protest group could in the weeks ahead stir more trouble at the provincial level. He claimed that Thaksin operatives had for the past two years clandestinely funneled small arms through Cambodia to his supporters in various northeastern provinces, where Thaksin's grassroots support runs deep. The well-placed source also said the arms had been moved and distributed with the help of former Communist Party of Thailand (CPT) contacts, an ideologically driven insurgent group active in the 1960s and 1970s that frequently criticized the royal family during its years of armed resistance. http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/KD15Ae03.html

Shawn Crispin, not a biased bone in his body

...............consider the fact that he works as Southeast Asia editor for Asia Times Online, an internet-based English-language news website owned by yellow-shirt leader Sondhi Limthongkul.

Crispin firmly insists that he is "completely insulated from [sondhi's] political activity." because Sondhi sees the website as "an international trophy." http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/389422-shawn-w-crispin-wouldnt-live-anywhere-else-but-thailand/

Now let me just state here that of course the firebombing of a BlueSky Channel host is totally unrelated to red-shirts. Why would they do such a thing, those peaceful chaps? Furthermore there is no proof the red-shirts are involved. Also there was no mention of firebombs or even grenades in the recent UDD leader gathering. I suggest all wait a bit with further comment, surely it will prove to be a student prank, or an upset mistress, or such.

PS I also believe pigs can fly and whistle

So you have definitive proof that it was carried out by red shirts but prefer to skirt around saying so in your usual faux comical denial posts?

Not only that, but apparently you attended the recent UDD leader gathering and can definitively state that there was no mention of firebombs or your personal favourite, grenades, at said meeting, nudge, nudge,wink, wink.

There's an old English saying you may have heard:

Defecate or get off of the pot.

My dear fabs, your interpretation is faulty I'm afraid.

I do not have proof of anything. I only wonder aloud, as usual.

As for the UDD leader gathering, please read topics here and follow links provided.

Finally checking yahoo for "defecate or get off of the pot" I only find two references, one ot American-Africans, one to Obama. Strangely enough I had you flagged as British or even English. with your reputation though i'm afraid I have to ask for a second opinion, on the saying that is.

Stay cool, get rid of the sh_ite and keep smiling biggrin.png

"One of red shirt leaders, who ran away to Cambodia, gave an interview in which he openly admitted that arms and weapons were smuggled from Cambodia to North/Northeast of Thailand with the full knowledge and assistance of both Thaksin and the biggest democrat of all, Hun Sen. Not only that Thaksin and his cronies should be tried for corruption once again they should also be tried for high treason. In conclusion, it's not what the yellows say, it's what reds, or to be more precise, red terrorists admitted themselves"

Oh dear, more BS. In the complete abscence, once again, of any proof may I suggest that the origins of this particular myth was from good old Shawn Crispin of the Asia Times who had this to say

One UDD organizer, who requested anonymity, suggested that Thaksin's calls for a national uprising were no idle threat and that the protest group could in the weeks ahead stir more trouble at the provincial level. He claimed that Thaksin operatives had for the past two years clandestinely funneled small arms through Cambodia to his supporters in various northeastern provinces, where Thaksin's grassroots support runs deep. The well-placed source also said the arms had been moved and distributed with the help of former Communist Party of Thailand (CPT) contacts, an ideologically driven insurgent group active in the 1960s and 1970s that frequently criticized the royal family during its years of armed resistance. http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/KD15Ae03.html

Shawn Crispin, not a biased bone in his body

...............consider the fact that he works as Southeast Asia editor for Asia Times Online, an internet-based English-language news website owned by yellow-shirt leader Sondhi Limthongkul.

Crispin firmly insists that he is "completely insulated from [sondhi's] political activity." because Sondhi sees the website as "an international trophy." http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/389422-shawn-w-crispin-wouldnt-live-anywhere-else-but-thailand/

Abject nonsense. It is obvious that you don't know how to use google.com. Furthermore it appears that you like posting half truths or outright lies. The man has a name, Jakrob Penkair, one of the red mob leaders. As for Asia Times Online being owned by Sondhi Limthongkul, you've got to do better than that. Fail.

However, in an email to the staff in October 2007 that was made available to Asia Sentinel by a former ATOL employee, editor Allen Quicke wrote that “this is the true story of our corporate setup, for anyone who wants to know. Sondhi, Manager, etc. have nothing to do with ATOL, for all intents and purposes.

“The website Asia Times Online (atimes.com) is owned by Hong-Kong registered company Asia Times Online (Hong Kong) Ltd. The director is Yvonne Yu. Asia Times Online (Hong Kong) Ltd is owned by Asia Times Online (Holdings) Ltd, a British Virgin Islands registered company. The shareholder/s of that company are not disclosed. There is nothing unusual or untoward in this kind of set-up, it's completely legal and acceptable. For your own information, the sole shareholder of Asia Times Online (Holdings) Ltd is NOT Sondhi. This is true.”

http://www.asiasentinel.com/society/asia-times-online-clipped-by-libel-charge/

Edited by Mackie

Seems like if you have something to say and it is not liked in Thailand, you end up fire bombed , bullets fired at the house or wake up dead, the low life trash of Thailand , no guts guy's are there, just like any other country , I wounder who is behind these latest series of incidents, I have my suspicions coffee1.gif

Edited by chainarong

Typical redshirt behaviour. At least they are predictable, so be prepared for undemocratic acts smile.png

Okay...I'll bite...

You mean like "taking away the voting rights of the uneducated"?

...oh...wait....