Looking for house

Cloggie

I look for a detached furnished house with garden, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen for about TB 10.000 / month in Hua Hin or surroundings.

Already spend several days on the motorbike but no succes so far. No more than 10km from Soi 55 as my son goes to school there.

Any info, please PM me - thanks for your help.

• 3 weeks later...

Already contacted several online 'rent / buy' websites regarding Hua Hin but as my budget is at the bottom, it's very difficult for them to help me simply because they can't make a lot of money from me.

Looks like I will leave Hua Hin and move to another place where the rent is lower.

Can you stretch your budget at all? I've seen houses for 12,000 and 13,000. If you go to huahinthaiproperty dot com and choose the "under 15,000" option, you'll find some houses for that price.

Also, Cha Am might be cheaper.

Edited by dotx

Thanks for your replies, but can't find what I am looking for, a house with LAND around it and not concrete, I want to see and feel grass, flowers trees etc. etc. not concrete..

At the Moo Baan where I live at the moment most 'gardens 'have been replaced with 20 cm of concrete and or plastic grass, guess what happens when it rains????

Will look at other places, especially upcountry.

What about Pranburi? Talk to the locals and you can easily find places down there within budget (there won't be any sign boards). I rented there in the past and looked around and saw a lot of places under 10K. Don't expect luxury, but it's a nice place to be.

if you drive south along the beach at pranburi,passing the evason hotel,aleenta and villa maroc,continue on and turn right before papa monkey,then first right,there is a soi there 200metres from khao kalok beach that has a few houses for rental around the 10 000bht mark.I live in one of the town houses and its a great soi to live in,10kms from Tesco and makro,5min walk to the best beach

• 3 weeks later...