Please explain

Kangawallafox

How exactly is starting a thread trying to make them live like me, it's not like I started a nationwide campaign.

Thanks for reminding me were I live I forgot until you mentioned it.

As for old men with young women, I never mentioned it yet as you said however why would you, do you have a complex about the age bracket in your relationship old timer.

Sit down and relax, have a cup of bonnox.

Seems that you got a bit overwhelmed with the comments on this thread.

Maybe, instead of a scatter gun approach with your single post, Sit down and relax, have a cup of bonnox and maybe reply individually to the comments you disagree with and the discussion can continue with some integrity.

Hummm ... you said that you are mid-thirities from memory?

That cup of bonnox advertisement was on TV in Australia when you were 3 years old.

You have a great memory.

I do have a father,he is older then me like most fathers are.

That cup of bonnox advertisement was on TV in Australia when you were 3 years old.

You have a great memory.

Nice to know ... thumbsup.gif

So, for clarification ... you are saying that your Father taught you the expression "relax, have a cup of bonnox"

You have a great memory.

So, for clarification ... you are saying that your Father taught you the expression "relax, have a cup of bonnox"

Not for the record but for those who are a bit simple I will point out that I noticed old dudes drink it.

Your struggling to keep up but it's ok I'm patient.

You have a great memory.

Not being funny but zillions of sons pick up on dads/mums sayings ,it's how they carry through generations .Whilst i believe kangawallabollox is a crying attention seeking twunt,your boner with who or what he is ,is knocking on obsessive!

Took a taxi in Bangkok. Looking for the seat belt, couldn't find it. I asked the driver where the seat belt was. He smiled a big toothed smile and said don't worry, I'm good driver. I quickly got out and hailed another taxi.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

sorry mate but you are still going through the learning curve, here it is ok to do what ever you like, laws do not come into it(except in car accidents, the farang is always in the wrong). Every person is allowed to make up their own rules as they go, if you asked every driver what the actual laws were they would look at you as though you were stupid as they have no idea and never seen them.

Double lines mean drive faster to get around the car in front, flashing headlights mean that the car has the right to make you get off your side of the road to avoid them, pulling out and not looking in your mirrow to see if its safe to do so means that you have right of way and multiple people in a car or baby in a lap means that they dont really give a shit about anyones life.blink.png

The previous sentence could be taken as a perfect description of driving in Australia, we live in a little town on the darling downs,yesterday we had occasion to drive 250kms down into Brisbane, we experienced most of the above mentioned plus getting overtaken by a saloon car with 5 occupants and 3 teenage males in the open boot!!also we got stopped 11 times by police purely because of the last brain fart of our state govt was to brand every biker a gang member so all bikers wearing leathers get stopped and searched, as a member of a pensioners riding club its another inconvenience , but there again that's Australia!!

How exactly is starting a thread trying to make them live like me, it's not like I started a nationwide campaign.

Thanks for reminding me were I live I forgot until you mentioned it.

As for old men with young women, I never mentioned it yet as you said however why would you, do you have a complex about the age bracket in your relationship old timer.

Seems that you got a bit overwhelmed with the comments on this thread.

Maybe, instead of a scatter gun approach with your single post, Sit down and relax, have a cup of bonnox and maybe reply individually to the comments you disagree with and the discussion can continue with some integrity.

Kanga - you seemed to have missed my point. In the past couple of weeks or so you have posted topics of the oh so typical Thai Stereo Type. It gets boring to read however some of us indulge and comment. I am relaxed, it is why I do not have to start idiotic stereo typical posts over and over again.

No bother replying as I am one of those people who rarely go back and read a thread after posting.

And what the hell is bonnox.....never mind....I assume it is like marmite.

Herein lies the reason. You tell your new tilac to put her seatbelt on. "But why?" In case we have an accident, it will help to protect you. "Huh? But we haven't had an accident yet." And that is exactly what my ex said to me. God bless all those merry souls waiting to have an accident.

Same logic as when my partner's car broke down and I ask her where the manual was. "It's at home", I ask her why she doesn't keep it in the car and she says "because my car has never broken down before". Brilliant. This actually happened on the same day after she had complained about her mother never taking her phone with her whenever we try to call her; he mother replied "when I carry my phone nobody ever calls me". My gf did not see the similarities in both of their flawed logic.

• Like 1

Took a taxi in Bangkok. Looking for the seat belt, couldn't find it. I asked the driver where the seat belt was. He smiled a big toothed smile and said don't worry, I'm good driver. I quickly got out and hailed another taxi.Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I've worked out that there is a 15% chance of using a seatbelt in the back seat of a Bangkok taxi;

50% chance the taxi has seatbelts and 30% chance that the clip isn't hidden under the seat.