Car parking near Witherspoon's?

JSixpack

Got some friends driving in from BKK next week for a day in Pattaya. We plan to have lunch at Witherspoon's (at Soi Chaiyapoon/Diana and Buakeow). Anybody know of a fairly close parking spot? They could park in a lot and take a baht bus . . . if there's a lot. I just ride a bike, so I have no idea where you drivers park.Tnx for any suggestions.

Edited by JSixpack

If you go around the corner into soi lengkee there are 2 sets of parking lots outside hotels (can't recall the names now) on the right hand side near to each other...one is opposite devonshire and the other opposite china garden, not huge places by any means but you can usually get a spot, will cost you 40 baht and your motor is safe.

There are a couple free spots...if you go down Bua Khow from Witherspoon's toward Central just past sawasdee hotel there is s bangkok bank branch. Turn left there and there is a large patch of empty ground where you can park.

If you don't mind paying, there is also the sawasdee hotel parking lot. There is also the opey de place hotel and areka hotel parking lots on soi Diana (B20 or so for 4 hours or free if you buy something at Loaf and validate ticket)

I usually just park along soi x-zyte. If for some reason there're no free spots, there is also a parking lot there. Can't remember exactly how much it is, as I've only used it once, when there were no side street parking available.