free cat speying

taffythai

I believe this has been covered before but can't find it so ...

The missus has a couple of dozen cats that need seeing to. Most are ex street cats and some 'donated' by people dumping them at or over our gate.

Due to the large number of them I would like a free service if it is available as my pension can only cover so much (the feed bill itself is horrendous).

If any of you good folks know of such please let me know as I certainly don't want any more under my feet.

Yours,

Paul

Give her an ultimatum, it's you or the cats!

Sorry if it sounds harsh but if it's eating into your pension then something is seriously wrong here

(I might be mistaken but isn't pension supposed to be enjoyed on your own)

Then again, it might be just me :)

Sent from my jack-in-the-box

• Like 1

Come on folks, please give the man some credit and helpful advice. It doesn't seem that many, if any, Thai government organizations share much of the burden of assisting our four legged friends. Dog's and cats will be more faithful to you than the two legged creatures beckoning you to a barstool. This man's heart is in the right place.

• Like 2

The government vet on Third Road by the fire company does cat spaying for 300 baht, they also can do home appointments. I'm sure if your wife explains the situation they can offer a discount.

Thank you. I had no idea there was a govt. vet. Do you know if they do the same for dogs? It is on Third Road?....I can't picture the fire company?

The government vet on Third Road by the fire company does cat spaying for 300 baht, they also can do home appointments. I'm sure if your wife explains the situation they can offer a discount.

Thank you. I had no idea there was a govt. vet. Do you know if they do the same for dogs? It is on Third Road?....I can't picture the fire company?

Yes, they also neuter dogs. Here's the location with street view: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Pattaya+Chon+Buri+Thailand&hl=en&ll=12.926805,100.885749&spn=0.001519,0.002398&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=40.052282,78.574219&oq=pattay&hnear=Pattaya,+Chon+Buri,+Thailand&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=12.926805,100.885749&panoid=lWM6QoXSw8AybKfDKNajkA&cbp=12,276.95,,0,12.79 The vet office is located beyond the Thai flag on the left (of the picture).

• 6 years later...
On 1/9/2014 at 9:08 PM, kicking said:

hello, so it's not free for Thai ? thank you.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1195673-cat-female-spaying-for-free-for-thai-at-pattaya-city-vet-clinic-is-the-job-correct-what-about-dogs/

Edited by SePl