Russian attempts suicide at North Pattaya Hotel

webfact

Russian attempts suicide at North Pattaya Hotel

russian-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Thursday afternoon medics and Police were called to a North Pattaya Hotel to assist a Russian National who had reportedly attempted suicide at the time he was due to check-out of the Hotel.

Inside one of the rooms at the Pattaya Garden Hotel on the Naklua Road was Mr. Michael Petrochenk aged 44 who had sustained deep lacerations to both his wrists. He was sitting on the bed which was covered in blood and a language barrier prevented Police from determining why he appeared to have attempted to take his own life.

Reception staff confirmed he had returned to his room at 3am and appeared to be in an intoxicated state. It was mentioned that Mr. Petrochenk appeared to have consumed excessive amounts of alcohol throughout his 10 day stay at the Hotel.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/114646/russian-attempts-suicide-at-north-pattaya-hotel/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-01-10

Pattaya is fast becoming or already has become the PLACE for displaced souls

Became a Long time ago !

He obviously wanted attention or would have done it at 3 am when he arrived.. Not when a cleaner arrives in the room hours later. .

coffee1.gif

This is so obvious. Look at the blood stains. Those wounds are clearly not self-inflicted.

He must have pissed off some mighty powerful Thai people, they came into his room, forced him down and then attempted to slash his wrists open. Since all Thais hate farangs, the hotel employees were, of course, more than happy to keep quiet about it.

Now, onto finishing my book on how the FIFA financed the group behind 9/11...

What rubbish are you talking about? You can't even see the wounds since it's blurred out.

This is so obvious. Look at the blood stains. Those wounds are clearly not self-inflicted.

He must have pissed off some mighty powerful Thai people, they came into his room, forced him down and then attempted to slash his wrists open. Since all Thais hate farangs, the hotel employees were, of course, more than happy to keep quiet about it.

What rubbish are you talking about? You can't even see the wounds since it's blurred out.

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms
  1. 1.
    the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
    synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing;
  • Like 2

Sometimes is better to stop and think before putting mouth and fingers in gear, or changing prescriptions so things aren't so hazy.

• Like 1

sir

U mean like Alaska, New Orleans, do i need to continue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Pz3lJX92ly0 (Leonard Cohen, Songs of Love and Hate, Dress Rehearsal Rag)

Alaska, New Orleans, Seattle, San Francisco, NYC, Marseilles, Tijuana, St. Petersburg, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Bristol, Glasgow, Ciudad Juarez, Panama, Capetown, Mumbai, Bangkok, Yokohama....(your favorite goes here).

Hang in there, Brother. Plug the jug, go home, face whatever it is standing up. Many of us have been there, staring into the Void, and many more will be. All we have is one another.

Glad you're still with us, even if you don't agree.

While I appreciate that as individuals we all have unique traits and thoughts on events, and that importantly we don't all share the same sense of humor, I really struggle to see the fun in a tenuous and sarcastic comment regarding an attempted suicide! Whether this was a cry for help, or a genuine attempt to end his misery, I am sure he is a deeply troubled person.

This is an excellent forum for reasonable comment and debate, I fear that it will be cheapened with some of the banal and immature comments. If you can hold of on some of your self ingratiating comments, and give some serious thought to the plight some of these people are experiencing you might think twice before posting this rubbish...

You haven't been here very long, have you?

• Like 2

While I appreciate that as individuals we all have unique traits and thoughts on events, and that importantly we don't all share the same sense of humor, I really struggle to see the fun in a tenuous and sarcastic comment regarding an attempted suicide! Whether this was a cry for help, or a genuine attempt to end his misery, I am sure he is a deeply troubled person.

This is an excellent forum for reasonable comment and debate, I fear that it will be cheapened with some of the banal and immature comments. If you can hold of on some of your self ingratiating comments, and give some serious thought to the plight some of these people are experiencing you might think twice before posting this rubbish...

You haven't been here very long, have you?

Whether I have been here long or not makes absolutely no difference. The people posting some of the more "inappropriate" items know what they are doing, it may be mildly amusing for them for a few seconds but they appear to be mature adults (?) and should know better. I like a laugh and a joke like anyone but some of the comments made on this site (in various threads) amaze me.

In some of the threads dealing with the current political situation, I have had the pleasure to read some thoughtful, well written pieces that would do some newspapers proud. Then we get to the other end of the scale where they are rude, insensitive and just plain nasty.

Methinks some people have maybe been here too long, too long stuck in their own little egocentric worlds where they don't have to worry about the basic requirements of living in a modern society, respect, empathy, consideration and just some plain old good manners.

No matter how long we are resident in whatever country we choose, when is it acceptable to post derogatory comments "for a bit of fun"...???

• Like 1

Hard to work up much sympathy for these alcohol addicted people. Not sure its a good or bad thing he survived. Maybe he'll change his ways but I doubt it.

Wow on the basis of this you've determined that he's alcohol addicted ,....I doubt that that he'd be interested in sympathy from someone who isn't sure that it's a good thing that he survived.....

Hard to work up much sympathy for these alcohol addicted people. Not sure its a good or bad thing he survived. Maybe he'll change his ways but I doubt it.

Who said or where TF is it said that he was alcohol addicted.

You write "Maybe he'll change his ways but I doubt it" I doubt that you would know <deleted> from shinola. Where is the bucket to puke in bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

sir

U mean like Alaska, New Orleans, do i need to continue

Obviously you have never been to Alaska. 99 per cent of everyone who lives there are there by choice and would not live any where else. Fact not fiction.i