What you will do if..............

umbanda

Last nightI was watching in you tube the American 2005 movie named Deal..a political thriller....I do not believe there are very rich members in TV.......or millionaires, and this is my question...

What will you do if you are in a position to get millions or billions or dollars just signing, saying something, or saying nothing, about an official or private "fishy" deal? And you know for sure that you will not have any legal problems, sufers any punishment, no problems at all never in your life,..and that your actions will not create problems to other people, country or institution you care about. No bad repercutions at all.

More....you know that if you do not do it.....you may lose more than the opportunity to make a lot of money ....and other people will do it anyway.

Be sincere in your answer..or not answer, but..please.... do not say that "Money do not buy Happiness"....

If you believe in that...it is just because you do not know where to go shopping...

If no legal problems, jail, or such...and not hurting my family in any way...

well, for the right amount i would sell my soul. :)

and i believe anyone would.

i dont believe the proverb: "there isnt that amount of money..."

There is!!

And usually it is a lot less than you think at first!!

• Like 1

Take the money !

"For evil to succeed , all it takes is for good men to do nothing "

Good men also are human....and humans only not do "bad" things because are afraid of punishment and shame.....if not...

Haven't seen the movie.

Is It a Thaksin biographical type movie?

Sorry, you don't win the coconut for introducing Mr. T to a thread totally unrelated to him.

I believe the record is 2 posts, so you're well behind at post #10. Have another go in the motorbike thread - plenty of opportunity there. whistling.gif

Take the money !

"For evil to succeed , all it takes is for good men to do nothing "

Until today..you were the only one responding... "Take the money!"... Sure I will do it too!

I was expecting many responses like "I will not do it!" from all the people in this site complaining about corruption, bribes, etc, etc...

Where are them when confronted with the reality?

Corruption in Thailand is nothing comparing with corruption in the US, France, England, Italy, Mexico, Brazil, Russia...just to name few not Asian countries.