Six people wounded, three seriously, as Red Shirts and anti-govt protesters clash

webfact

sigh. Those idiotic yellow shirt thugs are at it again.

Those idiotic red shirt thugs are at it again.

Group of red shirts attack PDRC supporters inviting people to join rally

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/webmobile/politics/Injuries-in-Pathum-Thani-clash-30224014.html

Seriously... I feel like being at a playschool class. Grow up guys...

Thugs are on BOTH SIDES! Who attacked first does not matter. BOTH are armed and dangerous.

To say that wrongdoing is only one side is just blind and factious.

Rather odd that your other previous posts don't reflect your last as well as that you didn't confront the first quote when it was made with your latest sentiments.

btw, the law does recognize that it does matter who initiates violence.

Rather odd that you don't understand how in the first post I was stating that someone was having itchy hands and wanting to write something against a faction and did not wait 10 minutes to read a post. Some people sided, got an orgasm reading about violence and did not lose time to write nonsense post.

If in your opinion who shoot guns is ok, good and saint, well we are good. I am not an idiot and I know about law. I am talking about common sense (something that I hope you have) and I was noticing that both factions have people wanting and provoking violence, NOT talking about law.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to think that there are more than just 27 guns in the hands of pro, anti and 3rd hand protesters. There are guns all over Thailand.

So many real guns displayed at Old Siam. Almost all shops along the road are selling guns with different types. I tried to buy one to take it home when going home but they don't sell to foreigners.

Myself, wife and child will be in BKK late next week and I feel a little bit apprehensive, If worse comes to worse maybe better to stay outside then make the dash to Swampy, anybody got suggestions.?

I have been here for 40 years and seen everything Thailand has to offer in terms of protests in Bangkok. Never in that time have I seen Foreigners purposefully attacked because of political upheavals.

I shall be wandering around the city centre as usual, but staying clear of protest areas and large crowds.

You'll be fine.

Too many uninformed members on this website posting disinformation or bumping their post rates .....