Clear Skys & Sek Loso

Gone

My first point is that it seems the smoggy weather has finally left us. Sitting on my balcony now East of Sukhumvit near Pattaya Klang with a R&C and can see clear lights across the harbour all the way to Sriratcha and also lights on the boats quite away in the sea to the West. Thank god.

The second point was that I heard vicious rumours that Sek Loso will be in Pattaya at the beggining of February. Has anyone else heard this?

Forecast for Pattaya is cooler temps ahead again :)

Sek Loso played Marine Disco in December.

Heard from Thai Friends that it was terrible, and he spent the majority of the night picking fights with the audience.

Have heard nothing about a Feb. concert.

Maybe TamNanChon on 3rd Road, but the last announcment I had from them was to tell me that Da Endorphine returns on the 18th Jan.

Forecast for Pattaya is cooler temps ahead again smile.png

Heard from Thai Friends that it was terrible, and he spent the majority of the night picking fights with the audience.

Maybe TamNanChon on 3rd Road, but the last announcment I had from them was to tell me that Da Endorphine returns on the 18th Jan.

I knew Sek when he was a real drunk (In Isaan) and yes he was always picking fights but I thought he has been sober for some time now?

I do remember now about hearing he was at Marine in Dec. but never heard any reviews. What a shame.

Still nice out today so all is good.

Thai friends?

Ha ha.

• Like 2

I also heard a rumor that Carabao is here on the 15th or something like that. Trying to nail it dow

Let me know what you come up with Craig. I also heard that and will ask someone who will know.

Thai friends?

Ha ha.

People can't have Thai friends? I can see why YOU don't but........

Thai friends?

Ha ha.

People can't have Thai friends? I can see why YOU don't but........

Ha ha.

I also heard a rumor that Carabao is here on the 15th or something like that. Trying to nail it down.

I just heard that Carabao are on tomorrow Evening the 14th.... Some Land Theprasit

Road Area apparently, 100 bt to go in to watch them..... If i find out anymore details I

will post them.

• Like 1

I also heard a rumor that Carabao is here on the 15th or something like that. Trying to nail it down.

I just heard that Carabao are on tomorrow Evening the 14th.... Some Land Theprasit

Road Area apparently, 100 bt to go in to watch them..... If i find out anymore details I

will post them.

Please do

• Like 1