Threat to Thai Army chief Prayuth's daughters

webfact

Threat to Prayuth's daughters
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- The Royal Thai Army has slammed Sutchai Boonchai, leader of the Friends of Thaksin group, for a message he posted on his Facebook page asking members of the public to take hostage the twin daughters of Army chief General Prayuth Chan-ocha, if Prayuth tries to stage a coup.

"This is not the proper way to do things. This message is a violation of the law and instigates violence," said Colonel Winthai Suwaree, a deputy spokesperson for the Army. "Prayuth is a respected person in Thai society and people should not express opinions about him in an inappropriate manner," he added.

The controversial message was posted on Sutchai's personnel Facebook page on Friday. It said that if Prayuth staged a coup, people in Phitsanulok or in nearby provinces, should go to the house of Prayuth's twin daughters and take them hostage.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-01-13

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The controversial message was posted on Sutchai's personnel Facebook page on Friday.

I agree with earlier posters re; the possibility of this being a shrub. <planted>

Its an incredibly nasty ugly thing to say about two young ladies, at the best of times, and to say it now when all the firewood has been piled up for this weeks problems, is totally incendiary and lunatic.

I would like to hear Sutchai state these sentiments in public, on record. 'Conspiracy to kidnap' charges and soforth. In any case the only type of person who would post that stuff is a person who wants to see Thailand disintegrate further into total breakdown infant-state, and ultimately need to be spoon-fed back to health by external Fatherly powers. I don't see anybody who cares about Thailand even *thinking* much less *writing* such a statement.

• Like 2

Maybe the Nation and the Police and Army could pool all their resources, pin the IP address, investigate the matter and find the real truth. The Nation in my opinion only is not the most reliable of sources. Oh and the reason he may not be able to deny the post is because he may have already been detained! oh oh...

What about the time when that Southern Thug, Suthep and the rest pr the PRDC suggested tormenting Yingluck's son and also ensuring that he is sent away from thailand. Why did most people not comment on that behaviour then?

Anyway, this Army Chief seems to be a yellow shirt sympathiser, and I hope that the masses realise that and do something about soon.

• Like 2

And a lot of TVF members have been claiming Suthep's gunning for violence in order to bring out the Army. So the Reds are getting tired of waiting around so they throw out some threats against the chief to really set the cat amongst the pigeons? Any condemnation from the PTP regarding this? Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Why assume it was calculated like that? The guy's just said something dumb, probably in a heated moment. A bit like this Dr Jak guy: http://asiancorrespondent.com/118239/threat-to-sexually-snare-the-pm-for-the-country-wanted-dead-or-alive-army-chiefs-daughters-if-there-is-a-coup/

And a lot of TVF members have been claiming Suthep's gunning for violence in order to bring out the Army. So the Reds are getting tired of waiting around so they throw out some threats against the chief to really set the cat amongst the pigeons? Any condemnation from the PTP regarding this? Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Why assume it was calculated like that? The guy's just said something dumb, probably in a heated moment. A bit like this Dr Jak guy: http://asiancorrespondent.com/118239/threat-to-sexually-snare-the-pm-for-the-country-wanted-dead-or-alive-army-chiefs-daughters-if-there-is-a-coup/

No assumptions or calculations were involved in my conspiracy theorising...

;)

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

someone thought it might be funny to post such stupid stuff from one's own fb account and announce the capture of the army guy's kids, and be sure never to be tracked down... dumb and dumber.

Not a very smart post, telling your enemy what you want to do.

Maybe the Nation and the Police and Army could pool all their resources, pin the IP address, investigate the matter and find the real truth. The Nation in my opinion only is not the most reliable of sources. Oh and the reason he may not be able to deny the post is because he may have already been detained! oh oh...

How about the Bangkok Post?

Don't you think it would have been reported if he had been detained? And do the police EVER work that quickly? There hasn't even been any reports of arrest warrants.

How about the Bangkok Post?

Don't you think it would have been reported if he had been detained? And do the police EVER work that quickly? There hasn't even been any reports of arrest warrants.

Based on some recent experience, the RTP (Royal Thaksin Police) "can" find out who posted etc if they wanted to, they just need to be given the right "incentive" in most cases. The bigger the incentive, the quicker things happen.