Bank recommendation for Chang Phuak

Ebenweb

Hey there, I'm looking for a convenient farang-friendly bank in Chang Phuak just south of the highway. I only need it to move money from overseas and to pay rent (local money transfer to landlord--preferably online).

Know any?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Kuhn Utip asst manager at Kasikorn Taipai Gate road towards the river Ping is incredibly helpful. All foreign currency services available. She was a huge help to me when buying condos and sorting immigration visa requirements

Bangkok Bank pretty good.... online facilities, easy to open account and also have an online foreign currency account so you can transfer from your own currency to your Thai account when you need. All online.

Not sure about "falang friendly".... just a bank with good facilities.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As was my experience initially with Bangkok Bank, if you don't have a one-year retirement visa (which is not a visa, I know), or are not married or have a work permit or how many other possibilities, they might not give you online privileges. I opened my account while I had a tourist visa, and they would not grant online services. Now, years later, all's well.

Just saying.

BKK Bank has provided me with excellent service. At Chuang Puak branch, there is ample parking. The exchange rates are competitive (for larger sums, they will provide a premium above board rates). Online service - no problem. The lady (Apinya Piamsiri) is very helpful & is fluent in English. When you walk in look right - she sits at the desk closest to the front of the building. Tel: 053 226271 ext 1501)

Bangkok Bank pretty good.... online facilities, easy to open account and also have an online foreign currency account so you can transfer from your own currency to your Thai account when you need. All online.

Not sure about "falang friendly".... just a bank with good facilities.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think the language is available at most banks. For the simple transactions the OP is looking for would hardly need to much English.

the Bank of Bangkok has a branch in New York don't know of other countries. From what I hear you can save a lot of money using it. Don't know as most of my money is Canadian. If you are not here in Thailand yet you might want to talk to the bank you are using in your home country and see if they have a way to do it.