CAPO expects Bangkok Shutdown rally to last around 5 days

webfact

I see the BP is reporting a massive turnout for Tida's protest in Ayutthaya.An incredible 100 people turned out.I could buy them all a Som tum without a significant dent in my wallet.Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Come on, people have jobs up here, its sugar cane& rice cutting time.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just read on bloomberg 10 minutes ago that there was about 80,000 protesters, come on! Is this really a people's revolution? If people are that serious they should be coming out in there millions! These shutdowns are a mere inconvenience to the government. Suthep, I think your days are numbered!

I feel a bit sorry for Suthep. Imagine his loss of face when seeing only so few (relatively) protesters.

It might give him the idea to cut his own throat :)

Life without this horrible individual would be so much nicer...

Good riddance :)

Sent from my iPhone...

The CAPO expects the rally to last around 5 days.

Do they know something we don't know?

If the protests have not completed their aim within 5 days the protest area will be doubled in size just in time for the weekend warriors to arrive.

The protest sites will be expanded daily almost if the government continues to be stubborn.

They will EASILY take the airports.

So your celebrating the possible repeat embarrassment of taking the airports? Something that Suthep has promised would not happen? Do you actually want this country to be thought of even more as an anarchic mess by every country from Singapore to Senegal?

I suppose you'll be whooping and hollering when a couple of jets crash through the victory of closing down air traffic control. Your mother must be so proud.

I see the BP is reporting a massive turnout for Tida's protest in Ayutthaya.An incredible 100 people turned out.I could buy them all a Som tum without a significant dent in my wallet.Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Come on, people have jobs up here, its sugar cane& rice cutting time.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Should be pretty much burned and cut now. Nothing to do but drink the proceeds

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

BP says the shutdown is now indefinite ,so next xmas the xmas after or till BKK residents are walking around in rags like hungry dogs looking for a bone .

actually her stepping down is the catalyst for all hell to erupt so she dont want to go there .

what will be left is the suthep dictatorship and no more democracy

Edited by 3NUMBAS

Just read on bloomberg 10 minutes ago that there was about 80,000 protesters, come on! Is this really a people's revolution? If people are that serious they should be coming out in there millions! These shutdowns are a mere inconvenience to the government. Suthep, I think your days are numbered!

CNN put it at 'tens of thousands'. Hedging their bets probably. But a long way shy of the hoped for million, that's for sure. Maybe this time if the army can be persuaded to sit on its hands this might be the dawn of political maturity in Thailand. One would like to hope so.

seems like a case of Bloomberg needing an eye test. Narrow vision is not productive. I can assure you that there were more than 500,000 at Lat Prao intersection and another 10-15,000 inside Central Lat Prao. Perhaps Bloomberg just counted the people waiting to buy an MRT coupon 'cos there were lots of queues for that!!

Please, what evidence of "more than 500,000"?