True

Jinxy1128

Anyone else totaly fed up with True Online and True Visions, both are incredabley hopeless. I already quit True visions and I am ready to quit True Online as I am trying to play poker and I get knocked off the net every 10 minutes. How useless are these people ???

As for the true visions..

thanks for your comment

I been wanting to get but to cheap to pay that hefty bill compared to the crappy but cheap cable tv I have now..

Don't think i will get true visions now

The poker thing...gambling is illegal in Thailand so lots of sights get blocked I know my poker stars web sight not work in Thailand

sometimes..

I also gave True the boot and got CTH installed, if you're a sport fan than this is a good

place to be, otherwise CTH is ok for the money, far cheaper than True, but it's a bit non

user friendly when it comes to their contents and equipment, and the service department

if you have a problem is pretty much slow, some time very slow, still, what other choices

do we have here in Bkk ??

For everyone who says they're fed up with True Online, there's someone who's delighted with them. I fall into the latter category. Got DOCSIS Ultra hi-speed, more or less bomb proof reliability and speed. It really comes down to your location as to whether you get a good service.

Best solution is to relocate

Truevisions on the other hand, no argument from me there. They really are terrible.

• Like 1