Ronaldo wins Ballon d'Or

wilai

the voting for this was really funny. vincent kompany didn't vote for either ronaldo or messi, buffon voted for pirlo. some mad choices.

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/ballond%27or/playeroftheyear%28men%29/02/26/02/68/fboaward_menplayer2013_neutral.pdf

There are already claims from national team Captains stating that what is in the document released from the FIFA containing the final vote list , is not what they voted ..... FIFA manipulation had already been proof at the world cup "raffle" . Youtube for videos showing it

I have to say prior that i respect much Ronaldo as i consider him the talent pushed to nearly perfection that has improved since is in Real Madrid , but in the other way we have to respect Lionel Messi that beeing half year out of the fields was very close this year to win it

Edited by Wavnarok

the voting for this was really funny. vincent kompany didn't vote for either ronaldo or messi, buffon voted for pirlo. some mad choices.

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/ballond'or/playeroftheyear(men)/02/26/02/68/fboaward_menplayer2013_neutral.pdf

Vinny (allegedly) voted for Ribery and Yaya, don't see a problem there Stevie. Although his third choice of Hazard was a tad strange.

Vinny (allegedly) voted for Ribery and Yaya, don't see a problem there Stevie. Although his third choice of Hazard was a tad strange.

hazard's belgian. it's dead nepotistic this voting. like the bloody eurovision song contest.

Edited by StevieH

Sorry mate....posting or copying links to media reports isn't allowed anymore....according to Alfie (the new mod)Conn anyway 55555

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/ballond%27or/playeroftheyear%28men%29/02/26/02/68/fboaward_menplayer2013_neutral.pdf

There are already claims from national team Captains stating that what is in the document released from the FIFA containing the final vote list , is not what they voted ..... FIFA manipulation had already been proof at the world cup "raffle" . Youtube for videos showing it

I have to say prior that i respect much Ronaldo as i consider him the talent pushed to nearly perfection that has improved since is in Real Madrid , but in the other way we have to respect Lionel Messi that beeing half year out of the fields was very close this year to win it

omg here we go again with the Messi excuses, he wasn't out for half the year, it was barely 2 months at the end of the year. Ronaldo still played better than him during the time Messi wasn't injured. Ronaldo also broke the record for most goals during the group stage of the UCL. He deserved it even if Messi weren't injured for those irrelevant months.

Not particularly, do you want to award me one? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

yeah one for being a goose.

If I had the slightest clue what you were on about, I'd know how to respond.

"Now all he needs is for Ronaldo to die in a car crash or something and he'll be quids in on eBay."

such a twit u are! clap2.gif

Edited by mrbojangles
I think that needed a tweak

• 1 month later...

so far this yr.there is one player already in the hat,well look out you bunnies I am just going to throw a ferret in who will scare the pants off you, name CARLOS TEVEZ.w00t.gif

Edited by meatboy

so far this yr.there is one player already in the hat,well look out you bunnies I am just going to throw a ferret in who will scare the pants off you, name CARLOS TEVEZ.w00t.gif

Only if you wake up next to him!bah.gif

Thrilled to see Carlitos lighting up Italy. Heck of a move by him and a bargain for Juve.