HDMI

h90

Mrs H90 got a new TV.

We also need a new digital box for the Satellite dish. (old is broken)

With my limited understanding I think the way to connect is over HDMI, is this correct?

They told me there are no boxes at all with HDMI outlet. But the cable is available.

So they told me...the TVs have it. There are plenty of cables, BUT the digital Sat boxes connect only over the yellow composite signal.

I doubt that, or?

I have a HDMI outlet on both my laptop and TV. Simply purchased a cable , paid a subscription and now watch UK TV on line. Really great programmes and very clear picture so it is good bye to True Vision.

I have a HDMI outlet on both my laptop and TV. Simply purchased a cable , paid a subscription and now watch UK TV on line. Really great programmes and very clear picture so it is good bye to True Vision.

Well done.

Paid a subscription to to whom??? Could you please post URL of company that you paid subscription to.

Incidentally, who is your Internet provider telecom company and what speed do you get??

Can you get live EPL??

(Only keep True for Setanta for rugby now as EPL gone from Trueand movie and general content choice a pale reflection on what you can get on Youtube.)

Many thanks in anticipation