Police told to take action against hardcore Red Shirt elements

webfact

"Police told to take action against hardcore Red Shirt elements"....This headline implies a multitude, then when reading the article, it references one guy by the name of Ko Tee....These protesters really need to have an attack by Red Shirts. If they can find anything remotely connected, they will magnify it....... "More than 30 people were injured as attackers hurled bombs at protesters..."...This quote implies facts that don't match what is currently circulating on the Internet and Social media. That being video's of the so-called hurled bombs came from within the protesters procession. The video clearly shows that the so-called 'bomb' was not against Suthep's procession, but from within it...It shows a bomb being lobbed from the back of one of the pick-ups in the procession. This fact and video's that seem to be everywhere is an inconvenient reality for these coup-mongers, who need to have confrontation and to be attacked by forces outside themselves...Suthep's quick unsubstantiated finger-pointing at the Govt. is evidence of it as well....they would love to have an all-out assault by Security forces...When that is not happening, they need to create a situation themselves. I think these suspicions are just the tip of the iceberg...The protesters need to create all kinds of perceptions in order to advance their cause, and they are good at it.

Do you have a link to this video showing the bomb being lobbed from the pick-up? I would like to see the video myself please.

Two of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8YW2YvKNo8@desktop_uri=%2FWATCH%3Fv%3DY8YW2YuKNo8@app=desktop

And

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezh1muBxn7A@feature=youtube.be

Hope that works for you…Ya gotta look real quick, to see the hand appear from behind the cab and throw the thing, with the explosion thereafter.

I can only but feel the deepest disgust at this propagandists.

People like Fryslan Boppe have blood in their hands in this conflict, they stoke the fire by spreading lies, seeding confussion and demonizing people.

What's in it for you Fryslan?

AED

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Police told to take action against hardcore Red Shirt elements"....This headline implies a multitude, then when reading the article, it references one guy by the name of Ko Tee....These protesters really need to have an attack by Red Shirts. If they can find anything remotely connected, they will magnify it....... "More than 30 people were injured as attackers hurled bombs at protesters..."...This quote implies facts that don't match what is currently circulating on the Internet and Social media. That being video's of the so-called hurled bombs came from within the protesters procession. The video clearly shows that the so-called 'bomb' was not against Suthep's procession, but from within it...It shows a bomb being lobbed from the back of one of the pick-ups in the procession. This fact and video's that seem to be everywhere is an inconvenient reality for these coup-mongers, who need to have confrontation and to be attacked by forces outside themselves...Suthep's quick unsubstantiated finger-pointing at the Govt. is evidence of it as well....they would love to have an all-out assault by Security forces...When that is not happening, they need to create a situation themselves. I think these suspicions are just the tip of the iceberg...The protesters need to create all kinds of perceptions in order to advance their cause, and they are good at it.

Do you have a link to this video showing the bomb being lobbed from the pick-up? I would like to see the video myself please.

Two of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8YW2YvKNo8@desktop_uri=%2FWATCH%3Fv%3DY8YW2YuKNo8@app=desktop

And

Hope that works for you…Ya gotta look real quick, to see the hand appear from behind the cab and throw the thing, with the explosion thereafter.

People like Fryslan Boppe have blood in their hands in this conflict, they stoke the fire by spreading lies, seeding confussion and demonizing people.

Attacking the messenger instead of the message is always a bad idea...I avoid it, regardless how much I may disagree..It does not advance dialogue and debate...At its' core, many comments under the current circumstances clearly demonstrate a person's leanings vis-a-vis Electoral democracy... What is happening in Thailand at the present time in my view, is an attempted nullification of democracy by the opposition and the country’s entrenched elite. They now want to dilute Thai democracy in order to prevent the electorate from ever again choosing a government that goes against their will....What puzzles me, is that many commentators will seem to be OK with that here in Thailand, but would 'come unglued' if it ever happened in their own country where there are traditional Democratic practices.

Edited by Fryslan boppe

Ok.

What about Suthep threatening to kidnap and detain the cabinet? What about the Navy boys far from their assignments armed with silencers, and who were "only moonlighting illegally"? What about protesters only allowing police to investigate a crime scene until after they had contaminated it (demanding to accompany the police I can understand, but to foul the bed and then insist the maid did wrong)?

And what about that rice scheme? Where did the money go? And what about you and Suthep both taking turns crying crocodile tears (bad acting on both sides)? And what about being in constant contact with a fugitive in Dubai? And what about gerrymandering? And what about infrastructure?

All these questions will never be answered. One paragraph will be answered, but not both.

History is written by the victors....and they will foist their version of history onto the world community as if we believe it, and they will put it in text books and feed it, fecal matter at best, to their children as if it was honeyed truth.

sad.png

Edited by FangFerang

What hardcore red shirt elements? I haven't watched the news yet tonight but I hadn't heard of any actual evidence that red shirts are involved in these horrible attacks

The red shirt leader Ko Tee brought around 200 redshirts to Chaengwattana to attack the protesters.

Its in the news. Not hard to find

How about taking action against the nutjob who said he would arrest the democratically elected Prime Minister and Cabinet Members?

Have you been living under a rock ???? When is it democratic when votes are bought !!

Isn't it amazing - the Suthep supporters are like the party they support - DEM = no idea, nothing new, no platform, copy everything from PT - but bitching constantly about them - and think this will get them elected.

The Thai people are not stupid - to convince them to vote for you does take a bit more initiative than to badmouth the other!

and PLEASE PLEASE stop with the stupid vote buying thing!!! They all do it and it is established and confirmed by the deputy Leader of the Democrat party himself that they spend more money buying votes (or at least trying to buy them) - than PT in the last elections!

"Police told to take action against hardcore Red Shirt elements"....This headline implies a multitude, then when reading the article, it references one guy by the name of Ko Tee....These protesters really need to have an attack by Red Shirts. If they can find anything remotely connected, they will magnify it....... "More than 30 people were injured as attackers hurled bombs at protesters..."...This quote implies facts that don't match what is currently circulating on the Internet and Social media. That being video's of the so-called hurled bombs came from within the protesters procession. The video clearly shows that the so-called 'bomb' was not against Suthep's procession, but from within it...It shows a bomb being lobbed from the back of one of the pick-ups in the procession.

I have looked at that video time and time again, yet I still cannot see that the grenade was thrown from the back of the pick-up. Could you perhaps link to a slow-motion video that supports your claims?

This fact and video's that seem to be everywhere is an inconvenient reality for these coup-mongers, who need to have confrontation and to be attacked by forces outside themselves

If 'these coup-mongers' really need to be attacked by outside forces, are you suggesting that red-shirt leader Ko Tee who organised the confrontation at Chaeng Wattana is actually on Suthep's payroll?

...Suthep's quick unsubstantiated finger-pointing at the Govt. is evidence of it as well....they would love to have an all-out assault by Security forces...When that is not happening, they need to create a situation themselves. I think these suspicions are just the tip of the iceberg...The protesters need to create all kinds of perceptions in order to advance their cause, and they are good at it.

Could it perhaps be possible that an increase in violence, forcing the military to take an active role, would actually serve the interests of certain red-shirt factions? Could it be that Thaksin is hedging his bets, on the one hand having sister Yingluck mouthing the 'democracy' mantra, while at the same time planning for a coup, after which he could mobilise his 'forces' so we could go through 2010 yet again?

The only thing that is sure, is that little in Thailand is as black and white as people would like it to be.

What hardcore red shirt elements? I haven't watched the news yet tonight but I hadn't heard of any actual evidence that red shirts are involved in these horrible attacks

The red shirt leader Ko Tee brought around 200 redshirts to Chaengwattana to attack the protesters.

That would be the peaceful reds of course.

One thing the military rep said about the horrible hand grenade attack intrigued me. "More than 30 people were injured as attackers hurled bombs at protesters" (emphasis mine).

No witnesses declared that a throng of purple shirts wielding Uzis ran from the exit screaming praises to Shiva. He is insisting police find and prosecute a whole group of people when no eye witnesses substantiated a single individual, much less a rampant throng. No one saw a group running naked out the back door chanting 'God (or Thaksin) is great!' And there were not 'bombs' -- it was one hand grenade (and that is despicable enough for me, no need to inflate the horrid event).

Hype, and clumsy hype at that.

This society is so top-down that they expect the whole world to accept as truth anything said by anyone who has more than three medals pinned to their chest.

• Like 1

How about taking action against the nutjob who said he would arrest the democratically elected Prime Minister and Cabinet Members?

Have you been living under a rock ???? When is it democratic when votes are bought !!

Isn't it amazing - the Suthep supporters are like the party they support - DEM = no idea, nothing new, no platform, copy everything from PT - but bitching constantly about them - and think this will get them elected.

The Thai people are not stupid - to convince them to vote for you does take a bit more initiative than to badmouth the other!

and PLEASE PLEASE stop with the stupid vote buying thing!!! They all do it and it is established and confirmed by the deputy Leader of the Democrat party himself that they spend more money buying votes (or at least trying to buy them) - than PT in the last elections!

Rubbish. PTP would still be herding water buffalo without the bought vote

Two of them:

And

Attacking the messenger instead of the message is always a bad idea...I avoid it, regardless how much I may disagree..It does not advance dialogue and debate...At its' core, many comments under the current circumstances clearly demonstrate a person's leanings vis-a-vis Electoral democracy... What is happening in Thailand at the present time in my view, is an attempted nullification of democracy by the opposition and the country’s entrenched elite. They now want to dilute Thai democracy in order to prevent the electorate from ever again choosing a government that goes against their will....What puzzles me, is that many commentators will seem to be OK with that here in Thailand, but would 'come unglued' if it ever happened in their own country where there are traditional Democratic practices.

I'll tell you what, you stop posting lies and I'll stop calling you out on it. How does that work for you?

• Like 1

"The red shirt leader Ko Tee brought around 200 redshirts to Chaengwattana to attack the protesters"...I understand they were disgruntled Van drivers whose livelihood is being affected by these protests. Whether they were sympathetic to red Shirts or not was immaterial in this instance. This was an issue between the protesters and Van drivers who are PO'ed at being deprived of income....It is obviously to the protesters benefit to blame Red Shirts...They crave an attack or fight with them in order to escalate this thing....Self-induced violence just doesn't do it for them.

Two of them:

And

I'll tell you what, you stop posting lies and I'll stop calling you out on it. How does that work for you?

I gave you the link as you requested AleG. Hope you were able to make the connection.

Edited by Fryslan boppe

How is it relevant to the information I shared and the feelings of the people? How does your opinion helps to ease the anxiety, fear and tension in Pathum Thani?

Who elected you to speak for the anxiety and tension in Pathum Thani?

How do you know what the "silent" majority in Pahtum Thani are thinking if their keeping quiet?

Do you have sixth sense to read minds?

Are you really sharing information ?

Yes, I am sharing information. What made you think I am not?

And your source ?

"The red shirt leader Ko Tee brought around 200 redshirts to Chaengwattana to attack the protesters"...I understand they were disgruntled Van drivers whose livelihood is being affected by these protests. Whether they were sympathetic to red Shirts or not was immaterial in this instance. This was an issue between the protesters and Van drivers who are PO'ed at being deprived of income....It is obviously to the protesters benefit to blame Red Shirts...They crave an attack or fight with them in order to escalate this thing....Self-induced violence just doesn't do it for them.

Why would a red shirt leader be leading van drivers?

Hey Mr Frysian, please don't assume the reactionary supporters of Suthep on here would not be happy to see the destruction of democracy in their own countries. There is a steady rise in fascist elements in the west too and I would suggest the posters on here would quite happily see fascism in their own countries.

Long Live Democracy!

• Like 1

I gave you the link as you requested AleG. Hope you were able to make the connection.

And then you made up the bit about seeing a hand.

Are you blind?

No.

What I see is something at the feet of the protester with the flag (just before a guy walks in front of him). It bounces up and hits the window of the car and then bounces back from the car and explodes. There is no hand coming out of the car.

And then you made up the bit about seeing a hand.

Are you blind?

No.

What I see is something at the feet of the protester with the flag (just before a guy walks in front of him). It bounces up and hits the window of the car and then bounces back from the car and explodes. There is no hand coming out of the car.

You have to be kidding me, an arm quite clearly appears behind the cab in a throwing motion, as if he's lying in the back of the truck.

The TRUTH! you can't handle the truth

• Like 1

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Army-police-break-up-red-shirt-PDRC-clash-on-Chaen-30224593.html

You have to be kidding me, an arm quite clearly appears behind the cab in a throwing motion, as if he's lying in the back of the truck.

The white that you see, which some people are saying are rags or a towel, I believe is smoke.

What is at the feet of the protester with the flag just before you see the white near the truck?

The BIBs take action over Red Shirts cheesy.gif ... I witnessed 12 BIBs siting 20 Meters away from 1 redshirt throwing Bricks at a tourist bus ( Tourists inside) .. They sat there 12 to 1 with their arms folded and where Laughing ..... Please no more jokes about the BiBs arresting one of thier own ....giggle.gif

You must have some nice photos to confirm that since u were very close. oh, no camera or phone?

How can he have photos of something he made up?

• Like 2

I don't see why the police should do anything against the people who are against Suthep and his yellow protesters.

The easiest solution is to clear the protesters, send most of them home, send the craziest to rehab, and send Suthep to prison.

If that is done then nobody will ever come to harass anyone and life will come back to normal.

Why blame honest people who want these protests to end?

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I don't see why the police should do anything against the people who are against Suthep and his yellow protesters.

The easiest solution is to clear the protesters, send most of them home, send the craziest to rehab, and send Suthep to prison.

If that is done then nobody will ever come to harass anyone and life will come back to normal.

Why blame honest people who want these protests to end?

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If people want the protests to end, they should be pressuring the police to do their job, not doing it for them.

The white that you see, which some people are saying are rags or a towel, I believe is smoke.

What is at the feet of the protester with the flag just before you see the white near the truck?

Smoke from what?

Could be the shadow of the flag.

• Like 1

No.

There is nothing clear in that poor quality video at all, and if someone was lying in the back of the pickup to throw something he must have a bloody long arm for it to be seen from the angle the video was shot. And don't you think someone might spot a bomb-thrower lying in the pickup, there seem to be quite a lot of people around?

Why would anyone throw an explosive device so that it landed right alongside the vehicle that they were travelling in?

LOL! You're the only one who 'saw' that. I mean everyone following this and the police must be watching and analyzing this a million times to see what really happened but you're literally the only one who saw it! clap2.gif