Have you seen co2 cylinders for charging a bb gun.

circusman

prohibited in Thailand.

Possibly, like counterfeit designer products/ pirated music/ software bla bla bla.

Anyway I saw some in the shop selling outdoor clothing and equipment in Tesco on the super highway. Bottom level heading towards the back exit.

prohibited in Thailand.

The cylinders or the pistols? I bought a pistol here but it has a large aerosol-type can for gas refills.

They told me long guns .22 and .177 are available at the same shop. In a mall. No refills just pump them.

Edited by Gonsalviz

prohibited in Thailand.

Is it the cylinders or the gun that is prohibited in Thailand? I know I as a foreigner can not buy a gun at least to the best of my knowledge but my wife could.

A Co2 powered weapon is potentially lethal ------whilst not knowing for sure, I would assume such a weapon would be illegal.

prohibited in Thailand.

Is it the cylinders or the gun that is prohibited in Thailand? I know I as a foreigner can not buy a gun at least to the best of my knowledge but my wife could.

You can own a firearm if you jump through the hoops. Air guns must be legal. I have bought 2. The first about 30 years ago.

Maybe try the big YOK Trading store on the superhighway or the bakery supply place on your left after you pass under the bridge in Nong Hoi heading towards Lampun. If not C02 they may have the N20 used in whipped cream dispensers. Same dimension surely, but be sure to bring an empty or or at the very least a picture with you.

Like many other prohibited things in Thailand, the Chiang Mai BB Guns club are supported by the local police and the Wing 51. OP could purchase all BB guns and it's acc. he wants if he hangout more with the local Thai.

prohibited in Thailand.

prohibited in Thailand.

A Co2 powered weapon is potentially lethal ------whilst not knowing for sure, I would assume such a weapon would be illegal.

Not likely lethal, but an eye could be put out permanently with one. BB and airsoft guns are not the same. Ammunition: BB's are made of metal, airsoft are plastic. Many of the gun bodies are made of abs plastic, therefore they can be made to look as real as the authentic gun. The only real lead on where to buy the cylinders is Tesco. I will check, thanks.

These guns are allowed in checked luggage by airlines. However, cylinders are not.

Edited by circusman

Always thought BB guns were toys(how little I know) but this looks like a serious piece of kit.

Do you need a license and what range/accuracy/penetration?

Accurate enough to scare but not kill pigeons at say 10 metres?

If you hit a pigeon with a bb you will not scare it. You will kill it.

prohibited in Thailand.

Not likely lethal, but an eye could be put out permanently with one. BB and airsoft guns are not the same. Ammunition: BB's are made of metal, airsoft are plastic. Many of the gun bodies are made of abs plastic, therefore they can be made to look as real as the authentic gun. The only real lead on where to buy the cylinders is Tesco. I will check, thanks.

These guns are allowed in checked luggage by airlines. However, cylinders are not.

You also can order them online

http://bbgunzone.tarad.com/product-th-856660-%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%99+%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%AA+Co2.html

I seen them in yok bakery for whip cream but they are too small if this gun was a us bought gun. And they were

Pricy anyway.

That website just looked 1800 baht for 10.??? If I read it right what a rip off...

Walmart box of 25 for $10 or so have friend post

I had them mailed to me before no prOblem legal or not don't know...

Edited by INDI12

I seen them in yok bakery for whip cream but they are too small if this gun was a us bought gun. And they were

Pricy anyway.

That website just looked 1800 baht for 10.??? If I read it right what a rip off...

The website says 10 pack of 5 each = 50 containers, and yes they are more expensive here than in the US.

Pricy anyway.

The website says 10 pack of 5 each = 50 containers, and yes they are more expensive here than in the US.

Gas cylinders are supposed to only travel overland. At least in the usa. I will try Yok bakery if I can find it.

I checked the website. Seems they only handle air soft supplies and guns. They are not bb gun related. People are starting to call air soft bb. It is wrong. BBs are hard metal while air soft are ceramic or plastic bullets.

I checked the website. Seems they only handle air soft supplies and guns. They are not bb gun related. People are starting to call air soft bb. It is wrong. BBs are hard metal while air soft are ceramic or plastic bullets.

The place I bought mine had metal bb's for airsoft in the display case. The lady explained they will do more damage (kill a chicken) but I think not at any distance. I would think they were too heavy but she had them.

Like I said before she said she also had pellet rifles .22 and .177 cal. She did not have them at that place but could get them.

Pricy anyway.

Gas cylinders are supposed to only travel overland. At least in the usa. I will try Yok bakery if I can find it.

This is a Thai website, they send them to you by EMS

They make only 1 format of Co2 cylinder for airsoft or bb gun. It are the 12 gram cartridges. If you find them somewhere in Chiangmai, it will be the same ones, most probably even the same brand.