'War room' advises Yingluck on strategy

webfact

Wonder when I see all these 'Advisors" where all the cabinet ministers are who were put in their jobs because they were the best for the job.

Surely if they are the best then they would be in a position to give the best advice.

But no, I guess its just the board of the family company, Thaksinland inc.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the names in the command and strategy positions can there be any doubt the Shin clan run the country ?

I didn't see Oak mentioned. What's he doing? Serving up coffee and M&Ms to the others?

I think even that task might be above Oak, not exactly the brightest.

Is a War Room (in peacetime) the opposite of a Think Tank?

I would prefer a Think Room to a War Tank. sad.png

Surely there would need to be some brain cells available to have a Think Tank.

The most appropriate room for these morons would be a locked padded cell.

That's a cr_p article if ever there was one. All this reported as fact without providing any detail as to how this information was obtained or sources for such. Is this the best the Nation can do? I could post similar sh_t on social media and some would think it is fact. Hard to believe the printed media puts this stuff out. High school students are taught better journalism than this.

This is exactly what the red lovers do. Thaksin or one of his cronies says and you all just believe it as truth. The amount of total <deleted> regularly spouted on here by the red sheeple is astronomical !

The pro and anti rants on this site are quite a revelation, there is rare meaningful insights into the scale and scope of the problems facing the country being fought out by proxies which no-one can talk about... but its clear that the notion that Taksin will be allowed to continue to govern Thailand by placing his ever expanding family circle into the Prime Minister role is farcical and no longer tenable.

This is the end game for Taksin, however violent or scale of chaos that ensues, Taksin does not end up in a position of power irrespective of how many elections, ploys, scam, lies he produces. The country needs stability,if Taksin is not able to be taken out of the equation by whatever means required then this looks like a long drawn out stalemate, for the sake of the country, The Military need to do what they always have done, step in, have a robust plan to deal with all the Shin clan and return Thailand to its usual form of politics, not perfect but functional.

Edited by Bkkbound

With all the names in the command and strategy positions can there be any doubt the Shin clan run the country ?

I didn't see Oak mentioned. What's he doing? Serving up coffee and M&Ms to the others?
Champion for social media, probably..... I haven't worked out which TV member making twatty comments is him yet, tho', but there's a few contenders out there.