PS4 Games

SlyAnimal

I'm overseas at present, but when I get home to Thailand I want to buy a ps4.

However so thought I'd check if it'd be better to buy games in Singapore or NZ instead?

How much are ps4 games in Thailand?

And are there any censorship issues e.g. Can you get gta5? Or are games with too much violence/criminal activity etc not allowed to be sold?

However so thought I'd check if it'd be better to buy games in Singapore or NZ instead?

And are there any censorship issues e.g. Can you get gta5? Or are games with too much violence/criminal activity etc not allowed to be sold?

I have been buying all my ps4 games from the psn USA store as it works out a little cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have been buying all my ps4 games from the psn USA store as it works out a little cheaper

Problem is you can't sell/trade digitally bought games. That makes them less cheaper.

Ahh ok so you can just buy them online similar to steam then?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Yeah the same as steam. but it's cheaper to get a prepaid card for US store and create a US psn account. Once the game is downloaded it can be used on any psn account. Also you only need to download 10% of the game to start playing

Edited by daniel2183

Yeah the same as steam. but it's cheaper to get a prepaid card for US store and create a US psn account. Once the game is downloaded it can be used on any psn account. Also you only need to download 10% of the game to start playing

So once you buy a game and download it to your ps4, anyone can use it, even if they're not logged into your ps4 account?

I assume then, that after you buy a game online, you can only download the game a limited number of times?

So once you buy a game and download it to your ps4, anyone can use it, even if they're not logged into your ps4 account?

I assume then, that after you buy a game online, you can only download the game a limited number of times?

I think the way it works is the game is linked to your PSN ID and as long as the PSN ID is Set as the primary ID on that console then it will work with any other account you also have in that console . So I set my US account as my primary account. And use my UK Account for playing games:/)