Triple Cheese Burgers 7/11

PattayaPhom

I'm sure Burger King (Hungry Jacks if you are from Oz) would construct one for you.

Beware of the local joints with the Dirty Looking Mega Plastic Burger over the front of the shop. If they can't be bothered cleaning their advertising, you can imagine what the food is like. Rather a shame, these places in CNX used to be very clean but have gone down the gurgler of late.

Nothing wrong with Greasy bad for you food ever once in awhile...

Apart from affecting your ability to use grammar?

The grammar is fine... The punctuation is off.... or you read it wrong..

Nothing wrong with Greasy, bad for you, food every once in a while.

• Like 2

I cannot understand why Family Mart does not have their sausages (hotdogs) in a glass display or behind a glass sheild to keep people from sneezing onto their hotdogs being cooked on the electric grill rollers. Disgusting. Always located next to the cashier where u line up.

Holy Crap, Batman!

The guy was only asking about some cheap burger...and bunch of Mrs Grundys opened their flappers...leave him be to eat his burgers in peace.

Got one at 7 11 ,Jomtien Second Rd, where it disects Jomtien Beach Condominium. Very tasty. Ignore all the people who are knocking it, they admit they havnt tried one, speaks volumes about them.

Beware of the local joints with the Dirty Looking Mega Plastic Burger over the front of the shop. If they can't be bothered cleaning their advertising, you can imagine what the food is like. Rather a shame, these places in CNX used to be very clean but have gone down the gurgler of late.

They were actually pretty good, back when Hamburger Mike used to own them, but that was many years ago.

Edited by Ulysses G.

post-126927-0-87126600-1390532955_thumb.post-126927-0-87126600-1390532955_thumb.post-126927-0-87126600-1390532955_thumb.

Funny how the OP just asked a simple question and all the TV foodies jump on him ... Get a life !!! ..... Yes OP seen one in Ban Amphur 7/11 .. Did I try one ... no .... coffee1.gif

Cheers, thats lunch sorted for today. You get what you pay for ....its quick, easy and they taste OK. Only reason can think they never have them is they are so popular and always sold out. Baan Amphur it is then

Edited by PattayaPhom

attachicon.gifBurger.jpgattachicon.gifBurger.jpgattachicon.gifBurger.jpg

Funny how the OP just asked a simple question and all the TV foodies jump on him ... Get a life !!! ..... Yes OP seen one in Ban Amphur 7/11 .. Did I try one ... no .... coffee1.gif

Cheers, thats lunch sorted for today. You get what you pay for ....its quick, easy and they taste OK. Only reason can think they never have them is they are so popular and always sold out. Baan Amphur it is then

Are you talking about this object?

post-64390-0-04871400-1390533258_thumb.j

I'm not driving to Ban Amphur for a ham roll!

Holy Crap, Batman!

The guy was only asking about some cheap burger...and bunch of Mrs Grundys opened their flappers...leave him be to eat his burgers in peace.

Got one at 7 11 ,Jomtien Second Rd, where it disects Jomtien Beach Condominium. Very tasty. Ignore all the people who are knocking it, they admit they havnt tried one, speaks volumes about them.

I havn't tried dog poo ,but i am sure i would not like itthumbsup.gif

Holy Crap, Batman!

I havn't tried dog poo ,but i am sure i would not like itthumbsup.gif

What an idiotic thing to say. Dont eat it! Dont speak it then.

I can be corrected, but isn't your second comma in the wrong place?

Anyway, I don't eat burgers, so maybe I shouldn't get involved blink.png

Edited by DD13
  • Like 1

I think we should all get a hit of greasy junk food once in a while. It keeps the innards lubricated, you know?

But I really don't know if I could trust a triple cheeseburger at 25 baht. A farming company has to grow the food. Then there are many steps involved in all the processing. The raw product, the processed product, and the final product all have to be transported at different stages, and finally the people at 7-11 have to heat and sell it to you. How can all those points of producing and distributing not cost a fair bit? So, I can't help thinking that the actual food involved in this product must be of the poorest possible quality.

BTW, the title reminded me of a very old Saturday Night Live skit with John Belushi -- "Cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger"

attachicon.gifBurger.jpgattachicon.gifBurger.jpgattachicon.gifBurger.jpg

Are you talking about this object?

attachicon.gifthatsnotaburger!.JPG

I'm not driving to Ban Amphur for a ham roll!

Thats the baby..cleared the shelf today in case of another shortage.

Lol you made it even worse now. :

you could have

Nothing wrong with greasy bad for you food every once in a while.

Or

Nothing wrong with greasy 'bad for you' food, every once in a while.

But

OK, so to be more pedantic

1 misspelling, a grammatical error, incorrect use of capitalisation,, missing punctuation , and ending with an ellipsis. 5 errors in a 12 word sentence suggests to me that eating 'greasy bad for you' food is less than good for your writing style.

Keep eating the burgers matey; I'm off out for some fish.

;-)

7 eleven is the worst of them all , if you live in the middle of nowhere and your only burgerplace is 7 eleven , I feel sorry for you.

7 eleven is produced in clean hygenic enviorement. Obviously you have n ever stuck your nose into the kitchen of a thai restuarant.

Yes loads of em in bang saray

The other new thing is 6 small pastry peices with real cream inside

Also at 7/11

Had 12 burgers

13 six packs of eclairs

35 big leos

All in last 6 days ooops

Sent from my GT-S5310B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes loads of em in bang saray

The other new thing is 6 small pastry peices with real cream inside

Also at 7/11

Had 12 burgers

13 six packs of eclairs

35 big leos

All in last 6 days ooops

Sent from my GT-S5310B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Two toasted sangers,ham and cheese with a can of Loe, 88 Bt. Now, thats living the good life.