Hansa Mini Golf in The Park

beau thai

Maybe I am the last TV member to find this place but spent such a cracking afternoon there I thought it worth sharing.

Its the best kept feature mini-putting I have seen anywhere. Holes feature places like Stonehenge, Colosseum, Pyramids, Statue of Liberty, Ayres Rock/Uluru etc etc with a good little write up on each. Owners are Swiss-Thai and gardens and 'course' are spotless. Beautiful clubhouse serving ceasar/tuna salads, spaghetti, spring rolls, satay etc.

Also has a petanque pitch (court??) for only 20bht a 'set'.

And we were the only customers so beautifully quiet! Maybe this is not your thing but we loved it and will definitely go back- a fun way to have a laugh and some senseless competition (!), in great surroundings. They have a website and their brochure has coordinates- N18 53 E99 04 46 46.

On the 3012 kinda north East of Sansai-on the left as you drive north.

BUT only open Friday to Monday and is for fun, not for golfers!! Kids under 10 will probably find it frustratingly difficult.

I would head there for light eats in tranquil surroundings even without the games.

No I dont know the owners, I am just a happy customer, and feel they deserve to do better as they are off the beaten track and have done a great job setting this up and are very welcoming.

Thanks for sharing this--I am definitely going to go along and try it out--always on the look for things to do with an easily bored pre-teen kid.

Be interested to read if you (and others) enjoy it as much as we did-if you can be bothered to report back!

( Always hated school trips if I had to do a write-up after- took the edge off it as it turned fun into work!!)