Addresses Of Immigration Offices In Isaan With Phone # & E-mail..

sirchai

Sawasdee khrap & Hello

Just looked for my address of Phiboonmangsahan Immigration, but couldn't find it anymore, to send my 90 days registration for Aliens of.

Then I looked online and found this very useful webpage with addresses, phone number and e-mail addresses of Isaan Immigration offices.

Please see attached files, plus a TM 47 which you can fill out on your computer and save it. Then you'll only have to change the date.

Good day.-wai2.gif

immigration areas north east thailand.pdf

tm47.doc

• Like 1

The office in Korat has moved twice from the address in your attachment.

Appreciate your idea to contribute.

Korat/Nakhonratchasima Immigration Office location.

7 Moo 7
Tambon Dan Kwian
Amper Chok-chai
Nakhonratchasima

Korat immigration office is located in Dan Kwian pottery village.

(edited by Soihok, the link to the Korat Immigration website wasn't working, so removed it - off for a few beers down Changat Bukit Bintang , Kuala Lumpur this afternoon as have the day off work-------------cheers!)

Edited by soihok

Kap Choeng is not even on immigration website list.

If anybody has up to date info their local immigration offices it would help. I could even do a pinned topic with the info.

Kap Choeng Immigration

77 Moo 17 Surin-ChongChom Rd.

Tambon Kap Choeng

Amphoe Kap Choeng/Surin

Telephone 0-4455-9127 (voice) 0-4455-9128 (fax)

<[email protected]>

GPS 14.474263, 103.595697

72305211.jpg

95022655.jpg

I'd like to apologize, if some given information isn't up to date.-wai2.gif

As said no need to apologize. Info needs updating. Question There are 2 immigration offices in SiSaket.1 in SSK town and 1 at (full service) about 2 km before the Chong Sa Ngam Crossing. Need info on both.

The SSKI at CSN. GPS 14.367321, 104.064109 (Si Saket Immigration Office)

95600030.jpg

95658786.jpg

I'd like to apologize, if some given information isn't up to date.-wai2.gif

As said no need to apologize. Info needs updating. Question There are 2 immigration offices in SiSaket.1 in SSK town and 1 at (full service) about 2 km before the Chong Sa Ngam Crossing. Need info on both.

The SSKI at CSN. GPS 14.367321, 104.064109 (Si Saket Immigration Office)

95600030.jpg

95658786.jpg

They'd started their service in Sisaket at the police station about a year ago, then moved to another place. When you're driving out of Sisaket, heading towards Surin on the 226, you leave Big C behind you, go straight until the traffic light and turn left.

Then you'll see the immigration after about 2 km. In the beginning they're only on duty on Mondays and Fridays, but as far as I know now on all weekdays.

The one near the Cambodian boarder is really a time wasting one. It's not just the distance to get there. ( From Sisaket about 130 km ) ,there're more potholes, than mosquitoes in this country.

The one female immigration officer in Sisaket ( they're all from the main immigration near Chong Sa Ngam) seems to be really cool, the guy who'd just started there must be a freak, as he also charges 100 baht for 90 day registrations and more, if something's misspelled.

They're much more relaxed than for example Phibunmangsahan/.Ubon. They're usually not as strict as the Phibunmangsahan guys.

Hope that did help a little to answer your question.Good weekend to all Isaanjeros.-wai2.gif