Suthep writes to Obama, affirming non-violent campaign

webfact

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit too long for most posters on here, but another well detailed report into situation here. No article these days it seams has to mention fascism.

Lets hope the middle class can call upon some semblence of education soon, recognise they are a small minority, been used by a power crazed megalomaniac. and more to the center

Those who are framed as “The Enemy Within” were being dehumanized, threatened to leave the country, verbally attacked and physically destroyed. Internal conflicts were exported by constantly blaming and attacking outsiders. As this cannot be done without violence, fascism idealizes the use of force, and glorifies the purification through war.

http://asiapacific.anu.edu.au/newmandala/2014/01/21/middle-class-rage-threatens-democracy/

• Like 1

Since I loose great amount of orders because of the turmoil I thought good to check Asoke junction today to have a look for myself. Around 11.00 am. A music band playing to loud music. Less then 100 Riot Sissies hanging around doing nothing but sitting on a plastic sheet. Street vendor with T shirts. And the whole junction closed/blocked. This is ONLY possible in Thailand. If this idiotery goes on I have to release my staff from their jobs......a banner said: "if you rob the country it is called democracy. If we protest it is called we damage the economy". Yes Suthep. You damage the economy. And even more serious: people who want to bring out their votes, your intention is to obstruct them doing so? By barricading poll booths? The roots of democracy lie in that people can express their will with a pencil. You are going to avoid that with your Sissies? Pretty sure Obama has a strong opinion about you. And more important things to do. The

• Like 2

Since I loose great amount of orders because of the turmoil I thought good to check Asoke junction today to have a look for myself. Around 11.00 am. A music band playing to loud music. Less then 100 Riot Sissies hanging around doing nothing but sitting on a plastic sheet. Street vendor with T shirts. And the whole junction closed/blocked. This is ONLY possible in Thailand. If this idiotery goes on I have to release my staff from their jobs......a banner said: "if you rob the country it is called democracy. If we protest it is called we damage the economy". Yes Suthep. You damage the economy. And even more serious: people who want to bring out their votes, your intention is to obstruct them doing so? By barricading poll booths? The roots of democracy lie in that people can express their will with a pencil. You are going to avoid that with your Sissies? Pretty sure Obama has a strong opinion about you. And more important things to do. The

I think human rights are more important than your business.

• Like 2

More from Sutheps peaceful protestest.

http://asiapacific.anu.edu.au/newmandala/2014/01/25/bangkoks-last-red-shirt-fortress/

The beaten up garbage collector who had plastic melted on him and was tortured for hours is making the news still. Thats one week on. His picture was circulated and commented on as proof of Sutheps fascist lies. Violence seems to be coming only from one side dosn't it.

Didin't make mention of any intervention or complaint by Human Rights Watch either. Too poor for them to be interested.

So... Campain underway now against HRW Thailand. Red Cross already openly condemned the idiot Dr's flying their flag. Lets see if the morons at HRW can be called to account in the real media that exists outside Thailand.

I also Saw PNB Bank had been fed propaganda by one of their staff. Reported This is the first policacl strife in our country .. amongst other thing.s

What this is telling us is that the rest of the world are just not buying the MIddle class assertion that thay are educated. We are seeing them in the spotlight more and more for the Elitist clique they are.

why write to this guy ...hes doing the same to the US population ...its all about power, money and greed >?

Skipping the overt platitudes, care to elaborate on what exactly President Obama is doing to the American people?

You ask far too much....

Elaborate. He'll say vote buying next or some other cliche. They have an app that generates these posts. Think I got rice pledging!!!

Pity it is too complex for them to understand policies. ... maybe best they do stick with the knee jerks as months or reading really are in order to sort out some of there understandings of issues in Thailand.

• Like 1

Suthep forgot to explain the bit about stopping candidate registration and the printing of ballot forms.

He also forgot to mention the time that he was the de facto PM while Chinese Prince Abhisit was de juris. So he's telling the truth when he says Thailand was governed "by a combination of tyranny, corruption, bribery, theft, and a complete disregard for human rights". That stretch included his handiwork.

I'm sure he's mended his ways completely by now. You know how drastically men tend to change between ages 60 and 64.

• Like 1

I will argue that Thai citizens are morally responsible to rise up and demand removal of both Yingluck and the influence of Thaksin, then define and implement the reform necessary to ensure that the Kingdom of Thailand remains free from unjust and corrupt leaders in the future

Shouldn't Suthep have some plan as to how he is going to remove corruption from Thailand, or do we just have to have faith in him and his unwritten plan? If so, then this whole movement is based strictly on emotion, since plainly reason has nothing to do with it and the miracle plan, like the 10 commandments will be delivered to the people when God has spoken to Suthep and the Thaksin clan is removed. Apparently any of the other corruption that is found in the military, the police, the courts etc. is not on the Suthep's agenda for cleansing. Clearly Thaksin is corrupt, as is Suthep; so why is only Thaksin attacked and not Suthep? Primarily because of the influence of an important man who felt Thaksin was becoming more popular than him. Apparently he has a huge ego and cannot tolerate coming in second.

11AM is a bit early. Go there after the sun sets, and there'll be thousands.

Think most of the country will welcome a suspension of rights for these idiots when they are moved on. Not as anybody is going to prosecute anybody anyway. The winners will take all and the numpties will just get a sore head, bullet or taser for their troubles. As the Human Rights watch here is compromised by the same intellects, they will not have any credibility when they bleat about any crackdown.

More serious scorn poured on the middle classes today from media and commentators. What idiots and what education do they think they have had to make them more smart even than cockroaches.

they have had their protest. It has failed, their numbers are falling and we just need more massive financial hits to the pockets of the backers.

Billiions pulling out this week, malaysia opening up for Car manufacturing etc. Hotels empty, Japan, Singapore and chinese tourists cancelling in hundreds of thousands (and that is real 100k, not bluesky 100k)

The damage from this idiocy is long ranging and has not really started yet. Only when people try to go back to work in a month of so will they realise there are no orders, no interest in invesment etc.

But for now, because they are Sooooooooooooo educated, we must let middle class Bangkoks protest in their latte breaks and kill off business in the cause of the great flop of a dictator Suthep.

More good news. well done BKK. this won't affect the farmers as much as it will affect BKK.

http://www.establishmentpost.com/bangkok-shutdown-thai-protests-drive-businesses-south/

Funny that. I know a whole bunch of people from Chantaburi who could hardly be called middle class are out there protesting. And guess what Mr Thaksin lover? They'ree anything but middle class. Just remembered. Thaksin is working class or even lumpen proletariat. My bottom! Your stories about garbage collectors and the like are such fabrications. You simply don't get it at all do you. I'm out of here. No need to waste time with uneducated prejudiced right wing idiots.

Edited by ianf

BTW. http://www.hrw.org/contact/confirmation

So angry was I with HRW thailand not reporting on the violence from the protestors I got onto their offices and sent them 10 links to reputable media.

Fingers crossed that the little elitist oik has questions to answer. soon. Non-violent my backside.

There were no links to Bluesky or Nation, but I think they can gain a better picture by taking these outlets seriously. Thaivisa is more balanced these days. they could do worse than to look on here for a consensus. Also BP OP Eds are all taking a hiding on the yellow side. Think the wind of change is sweeping through there. About time

Seems like some of the smarter BKKians know the game is up and want a place in the new real world that will follow when this coup fails.

• Like 1

they have had their protest. It has failed, their numbers are falling and we just need more massive financial hits to the pockets of the backers.

This is simply untrue. The number of protesters at the sites varies throughout the day. In the evenings, the sites are packed.

It's also important to point out that unlike the Shins having to pay people to show up, protesters are inundating Suthep with donations.

Pretty telling, IMO.

• Like 1

Think most of the country will welcome a suspension of rights for these idiots when they are moved on. Not as anybody is going to prosecute anybody anyway. The winners will take all and the numpties will just get a sore head, bullet or taser for their troubles. As the Human Rights watch here is compromised by the same intellects, they will not have any credibility when they bleat about any crackdown.

More serious scorn poured on the middle classes today from media and commentators. What idiots and what education do they think they have had to make them more smart even than cockroaches.

Billiions pulling out this week, malaysia opening up for Car manufacturing etc. Hotels empty, Japan, Singapore and chinese tourists cancelling in hundreds of thousands (and that is real 100k, not bluesky 100k)

The damage from this idiocy is long ranging and has not really started yet. Only when people try to go back to work in a month of so will they realise there are no orders, no interest in invesment etc.

But for now, because they are Sooooooooooooo educated, we must let middle class Bangkoks protest in their latte breaks and kill off business in the cause of the great flop of a dictator Suthep.

More good news. well done BKK. this won't affect the farmers as much as it will affect BKK.

http://www.establishmentpost.com/bangkok-shutdown-thai-protests-drive-businesses-south/

Funny that. I know a whole bunch of people from Chantaburi who could hardly be called middle class are out there protesting. And guess what Mr Thaksin lover? They'ree anything but middle class. Just remembered. Thaksin is working class or even lumpen proletariat. My bottom! Your stories about garbage collectors and the like are such fabrications. You simply don't get it at all do you. I'm out of here. No need to waste time with uneducated prejudiced right wing idiots.

Hillarious reply.

The garbage collector was even reported here with pics and comments hehehe.

You really need to watse less time talking to me and more time reading up on things

Hillarious reply.

The garbage collector was even reported here with pics and comments hehehe.

You really need to watse less time talking to me and more time reading up on things

This is simply untrue. The number of protesters at the sites varies throughout the day. In the evenings, the sites are packed.

It's also important to point out that unlike the Shins having to pay people to show up, protesters are inundating Suthep with donations.

Pretty telling, IMO.

Hundreds, not thousands. lots more at a sek loso concert

post-143305-0-41230500-1390656889_thumb.