Australian couple begging in Loi Kroh Road

Lancashirelad

Could someone take a photo and post next time they meet them. I think it only fair we should all view and ridicule these 2 pieces of poo.

Loaded i wanted to get a pic but had nothing on me with which to do so. I don't yet have a phone with camera.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to say in the OP as I refused him & walked away initially he did threaten that he would "knock my f head off."

I didn't go to the police because I had better things to do with my time and for 20 bht completely diffused the situation.

Edited by Lancashirelad

Anyone been to the Melbourne CBD lately? One could be forgiven if they thought it was an Australian national past time.

What else do you expect them to do to feed their bad habits, whatever they are, and when they arenothing but bludgers and they have non-existant skills to earn money , They are as usless as tits on a tomcat.

I was then met with a torrent of foul mouthed abuse and insults against the English - from which he was likely descended.

cheesy.gif

What is it with the Brits they think they are so smart and so much better as their descendants. But hell in the latest iq test they barely got a 100 even Poland was better, not to mention even Italy. Same went for Germany top scores (proving once and for all superior to the English) Then the Dutch same story. It would be better if the English who often only speak one language would reflect a bit and become more modest suiting their standing int he world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-381057/European-IQ-map-proves-Brits-brainy.html

Talk about being proud for nothing.. proving Brits are brainy but scoring an 8th place cheesy.gif

So the OZ bashing has resulted in some Brit Bashing.. clap2.gif

Bet everyone but the Brits can agree on this cheesy.gif

Bearing in mind that a fair percentage of those "Brits" taking the test were immigrants - and that some of the countries you mention fabricate stats on a grand scale - the rest is meaningless.

When French was the language of diplomacy, even the Brits (those that attended schooling at least) spoke French - No that it is English (and has been for a long time now) - it stands to reason that others learn that language, more so now than ever as Air traffic Control is in English, most of the Internet is English, and so on.

So no - I for one don't agree. I know some really dumb arse Brits and some really smart ones - I also could say the same about Americans, Canadians, Spanish, Germans and Australians. IQ is a very poor measure of intelligence anyway - most test only test for NVR, VR and vocabulary - so multinational countries always will do poorer than single language cultures - Germans pretty much all speak German - in the UK there are whole rafts of people that do not speak English, or very poorly.

• Like 2

How can you tell an Aussie from a Brit? Look for the shackle marks.

I think you mean the trophy case.

I'm sorry that's just not cricket is it. We love our pommie mates a good rivalry built up over many years.

• Like 1

... most of the Internet is English

If by "most of the Internet is English" you mean 54.9% of websites content language being English (as of 9 months ago), then you are correct.

Yeah, but more so that most of the international news agencies and data repositories (like various wiki's) are in English - if you take away all the local business, personal and local news agencies - much of what is left is in English. IMHO it is good to move towards a world language, irrespective of what that language is - makes us all better informed.

I was then met with a torrent of foul mouthed abuse and insults against the English - from which he was likely descended.

cheesy.gif

What is it with the Brits they think they are so smart and so much better as their descendants. But hell in the latest iq test they barely got a 100 even Poland was better, not to mention even Italy. Same went for Germany top scores (proving once and for all superior to the English) Then the Dutch same story. It would be better if the English who often only speak one language would reflect a bit and become more modest suiting their standing int he world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-381057/European-IQ-map-proves-Brits-brainy.html

Talk about being proud for nothing.. proving Brits are brainy but scoring an 8th place cheesy.gif

Bearing in mind that a fair percentage of those "Brits" taking the test were immigrants - and that some of the countries you mention fabricate stats on a grand scale - the rest is meaningless.

When French was the language of diplomacy, even the Brits (those that attended schooling at least) spoke French - No that it is English (and has been for a long time now) - it stands to reason that others learn that language, more so now than ever as Air traffic Control is in English, most of the Internet is English, and so on.

So no - I for one don't agree. I know some really dumb arse Brits and some really smart ones - I also could say the same about Americans, Canadians, Spanish, Germans and Australians. IQ is a very poor measure of intelligence anyway - most test only test for NVR, VR and vocabulary - so multinational countries always will do poorer than single language cultures - Germans pretty much all speak German - in the UK there are whole rafts of people that do not speak English, or very poorly.

Excuses Excuses

Like do you really think other countries don't have immigrants.. look in the Netherlands or Germany. You are imagining things if you think that other European countries don't have an immigrant problem. To use it as a defense is laughable.

The forging of statistics.. ill grant you that the southern countries are prone to that one. But not the north European countries.

Also Id say England is more a single language culture and even if not it cant compare with the Dutch who are arguably a more dual language culture as the English. And we still outperformed them.

Then attacking the test.. you might be right or not.. I won't go into that because I really don't know or have studied it as i said before it was in jest.

So yes the tests were fair and yes according to these test Brits are not that bright. Now I totally agree that you will see smart and dumb people everywhere from every country. I seen some real stupid Dutch people and smart ones too. I for one don't really care about test for a country as I have been tested enough myself to know how my score is in comparison. I don't puff my chest or act like I am good when my country wins some ice skating or soccer event neither feel i ashamed if we score bad on something. But it seems Brits are more nationalistic as me.

But i just put it down there as a jest because i often see that the Brits seem to feel them so much above Australians and other English speaking countries to put them down to earth a bit. I had never expected someone to really defend it.

cheesy.gif

t8qEYAd.jpg?1

Your move.

If you don't deal with the scum now, word will get out and there will be a dozen of them is 3 months from now. The diminishing quality of expats in CM old city is the reason I moved to the country

Yeah, right! You moved to the country because of a few expats you don't like?

This reminds me of Americans I have met, who claim they left the US because of George Bush! Sorry, I am American who also hates GB, but find that hard to believe. In fact, TOTALLY impossible. Did they own child support, parking tickets, some taxes, maybe, that could be the real reason, but ....a president you don't like, makes you move, impossible!

People need to say what they think, not say what they think other people might like to hear ...well unless that is the best they can come up with as an excuse, when nothing else will suffice.

If you find it impossible to believe, then of course it can't be true. You may be anonymous, but you are infallible.

I turned back on him, in the end gave him 20 baht for my own safety as I didn't fancy being attacked from behind.

Should have turned back on him and got a nut in, the lowlife!

I understand the concern as you walked away. But to turn back and give them 20.00Bht Hmmm!!! yes your safety is worth more than 20.00Bht, but there is also a principle here, which means they shouldn't have been rewarded. I haven't met the couple, so it is difficult to imagine the threat you obviously felt. On a lighter note 20.00Bht is more of an insult, than a donation to their cash flow problems.