Another sex-tourism documentary

wym

A new documentary showing every Tuesday night in UK "sun sex and suspicious parents" all I can say is load of crap!! Shows Thailand to look like an 18 -30 trip!! Partying and full moon parties. Been coming since 2006 and never seen anything like what they showed young Brits drunk out of their minds!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

A new documentary showing every Tuesday night in UK "sun sex and suspicious parents" all I can say is load of crap!! Shows Thailand to look like an 18 -30 trip!! Partying and full moon parties. Been coming since 2006 and never seen anything like what they showed young Brits drunk out of their minds!

I think 'documentary' is a bit generous. i like how they come half way across the world and end up doing what they do every Saturday night in the UK, getting smashed, falling over themselves and necking a white slag.

The publisher posted a whole string of their videos at the same time, made it seem like something recent.

Sorry to those for whom it was a waste of time. . .

Well, I hadn't seen it. Thanks for that. Watched with the GF. Interesting. I got a distinct impression it was subtly trying to gain sympathy for the poor girls without making out that any "customers" were lecherous advantage takers (to have done so would have made the agenda obvious). I was somewhat skeptical of Mamasan's maxim of not letting "involved" girls go off with new customers, (due to numerous posts here at TV) but nonetheless, It was interesting.

(Amusing/interesting aside; GF (Southern lady (Hat Yai)) thought that Fon was attractive (Thai POV).

agree, i've never seen anything like it here either. they could go to spain and do exactly the same thing for a fraction of the cost.

very sad to see 19/20 year olds having to resort to going to gogo bars to meet females. (though they may have been misled by the producer to make 'better' tv)

another thought... where do all they and people like them get all their money from?!

So sick and tired of this as Thailand is just shown as this sort of country , well maybe is it is some towns, But Thailand is a wonderful place if you want to see culture and try great food ad see the beautiful islands. Once you get out of these cities you see a different Thailand .

• Like 1

So sick and tired of this as Thailand is just shown as this sort of country , well maybe is it is some towns, But Thailand is a wonderful place if you want to see culture and try great food ad see the beautiful islands. Once you get out of these cities you see a different Thailand .

My friends outside of Thailand are often in shock when I tell them it can get rather boring at times. (Nahkon si Thammarat for example.)

After my visit to udon Thani, I was asked how many girls I had met. I think they were disappointed when I said the big night was having a few beers with the guys at the beer concrete garden in town. I think the only part that might have been stereotypical was when we were in a restaurant near Central and a ladyboy served us. I did get to hear about the exciting new filing system at the hospital. Most people seem surprised when I tell them my Thai friends usually go to bed early.

• Like 1

Good video for the uneducated, thanks for putting it up.

One of the things that's been nagging my mind for some time and I think this video has answered this question. My first experience of this was in Saigon, guys were walking around the streets with local girls, I'm thinking where do they find them, is there an agency that hires these girls out or something. After watching the video, I'm assuming the customers have gone to a bar and struck a deal with the girl to stay with them for ex amount of time, for ex amount of money.

The competition is to find a foreign husband, then some girls compete for the biggest house in the middle of nowhere,

I'd be curious to know what the Thai guys thoughts are on all this.

Edited by Lockheed