why so many Asians and Europeans wear USA flag

newbiecuk

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have you not noticed the masses of morons of all nationalities wearing the union jack?

I was just about to say... the union jack probably zillion times more often sported.

Apparently some of the local youngsters didn't even know that this is actually a flag, merely thinking it was a "wicked" design for cool people... blink.png

I'm American too but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing the 'Stars and Stripes' because I am so ashamed of the foreign policy. I think Hollywood has a lot to do with the popularity of America among non-americans. What is a flag anyway besides a colored rag?

Look up the word 'symbol'. For example, your photo is not 'colored paper', it is a symbol for 'rumdum'...

Edited by rijb

Cause the simple people enjoy so much the colorful pictures, there are lot of stars, and many stripes. So this is a wonderful image for morons.

But not every-one is moron who likes it, they know this flag is symbol of unalloyed freedom, the extremely long history and the liberality.

• Like 1

have you not noticed the masses of morons of all nationalities wearing the union jack?

I was just about to say... the union jack probably zillion times more often sported.

Apparently some of the local youngsters didn't even know that this is actually a flag, merely thinking it was a "wicked" design for cool people...

I guess it's pretty true.

Edited by Loles
  • Like 2

Jingthing, on 28 Jan 2014 - 14:51, said:

Because the USA is culturally the COOLEST country on the planet. Dude.

http://www.newser.com/story/127814/obama-jay-z-steve-jobs-america-is-worlds-coolest-country-poll-says.html

Culturally?blink.png

The world has to many shirts with flags. So the wholesale price is now very cheap. And Americans do not wear shirts with America.

I bet they go wholesales for less than 6 baht in China

http://www.newser.com/story/127814/obama-jay-z-steve-jobs-america-is-worlds-coolest-country-poll-says.html

Culturally?blink.png

The world has to many shirts with flags. So the wholesale price is now very cheap. And Americans do not wear shirts with America.

Sure they do!

post-37101-0-26734700-1390901681_thumb.j

• Like 1

Apparently some of the local youngsters didn't even know that this is actually a flag, merely thinking it was a "wicked" design for cool people... blink.png

Many a Brit can't tell when it's upside down!

• Like 1

I'm American too but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing the 'Stars and Stripes' because I am so ashamed of the foreign policy. I think Hollywood has a lot to do with the popularity of America among non-americans. What is a flag anyway besides a colored rag?

Look up the word 'symbol'. For example, your photo is not 'colored paper', it is a symbol for 'rumdum'...

I hope you feel better calling me a stupid drunk. Ironically, I very rarely drink anything at all. Most people agree that the "symbol" is not the thing - the "map" is not the territory. But, if it makes you feel superior to personally insult others, go ahead and we will just feel sorry for you.

Culturally?blink.png

Modern. Not ruins.

BTW, as an actual American I never wear our flag. First, I think it's crass. Secondly, I don't want to call attention to myself as an American. Too many haters. Obvious non-Americans wearing that stuff don't have this problem.

Internationally, a distinction is usually made between the desirable aspects of American CULTURE and the troubled aspects of American POLITICAL foreign policy. If I wore the flag I would usually be seen as a mindless nationalist. For a Russian, it would just be COOL.

Obama never wanted to wear a flag. Also you need to wise up on the USA foreign policy, as Obama has now fixed it.

Culturally?blink.png

Sure they do!

attachicon.gifrebel-flag-bikini21.jpg

aint nothing wrong with the confederate flag

• Like 1

People want to have a piece of USA because:

USA=FREEDOM(according to one of the members)

USA=POWER

USA=COOL

USA=DREEM

USA=UNITY

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Also home of Koolaid!

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

People want to have a piece of USA because:

USA=FREEDOM(according to one of the members)

USA=POWER

USA=COOL

USA=DREEM

USA=UNITY

Also home of Koolaid!

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

OP. Because they have been brainwashed into believing the good ol US of A represents the freedom of the world. Wrong on so many levels least of all failed American foreign policy which by 2050 many free thinkers believe and predict will be assigned to one of the greatest mistakes of humanity. Thank goodness I am on the Chinese side of the globe.

• Like 1