Honda Click models?

mallymal

125 is a fair bit bigger than the 110.

That's just the fairing; an important structural difference instead is the introduction of a rear axle swing arm, as opposed to transmission casing support only.

Agree - that gave the bike a lot tighter handling - the different shape was only facelifting.

Also important was the injection + the airfilter which is now on top of the transmission + the bigger gas tank + approx. 2 cm more ground clearance + wider rear wheel.

Edited by Bagsida

i like the pink black color the most!

did they fix the vibration problems on click125?

Which vibration problems ?

some people complaining over some shuddering.

i drive click 125 couple of times too and really there were some shuddering.

it is a good scoot though, sure better than other 125 cc scoots around sensible choice and it has cool power for its capacity as well.

it is a good scoot though, sure better than other 125 cc scoots around sensible choice and it has cool power for its capacity as well.

Never heard about or had such problems.

From which area of the bike does it come from ?

while accelerating from stop and from low speeds.

not sure where it sis coming from but most probably cvt or engine.

How many kms on the clock ?

Only if the engine is cold ?

May be it´s the automatic clutch. There are some weights - the should be replaced if not round anymore.

How many kms on the clock ?

Only if the engine is cold ?

May be it´s the automatic clutch. There are some weights - the should be replaced if not round anymore.

I dont own one. I rent couple of click 125 before and both had some shudder. Also some owners posted the same before in thia forum what i remember.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I dont own one. I rent couple of click 125 before and both had some shudder. Also some owners posted the same before in thia forum what i remember.

Without further details, it is unfortunately impossible to discuss whether this is a general problem or this behavior is otherwise justified, which is not unlikely in a rented motorcycle.

I think you should not talk about whether a design problem has now been fixed, if you do not even know whether there is such at all.

BTW:

I found only that post about vibration problems with Click 125i

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/625399-problem-with-new-honda-clickidle-stop/

And that here with PCX150

I was pretty impressed with this bike when I first bought it three months ago. Today at 1700 kms this thing shutters & shakes like a jackhammer, especially when cold. This shudder has developed slowly since purchase. The clowns down at Mityon on South Road tell me this is "normal". There is a problem with the transmission causing this vibration and according to them "all PCX's have or will have this problem". They did offer to adjust the clutch/transmission but claimed the problem will quickly return. I am hoping to find a Honda dealer that has a fix to this annoying defect. If this is normal, I certainly am not happy with Honda Thailand not addressing and resolving this issue.

Edited by Bagsida

Without further details, it is unfortunately impossible to discuss whether this is a general problem or this behavior is otherwise justified, which is not unlikely in a rented motorcycle.

I think you should not talk about whether a design problem has now been fixed, if you do not even know whether there is such at all.

BTW:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/625399-problem-with-new-honda-clickidle-stop/

I was pretty impressed with this bike when I first bought it three months ago. Today at 1700 kms this thing shutters & shakes like a jackhammer, especially when cold. This shudder has developed slowly since purchase. The clowns down at Mityon on South Road tell me this is "normal". There is a problem with the transmission causing this vibration and according to them "all PCX's have or will have this problem". They did offer to adjust the clutch/transmission but claimed the problem will quickly return. I am hoping to find a Honda dealer that has a fix to this annoying defect. If this is normal, I certainly am not happy with Honda Thailand not addressing and resolving this issue.

Why not?

I have a right to say what i experienced also as you can see some others also experienced the same!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

BTW:

Why not?

I have a right to say what i experienced also as you can see some others also experienced the same!

Of course you have the "right" - I wrote only "you should not" .

If you report then you should report about your experiences only and not like a fact that there is a constructive problem. wink.png

I hope you remember your question :

".... did they fix the vibration problems on click125 ?"

Regarding the Click 125i at the moment it´s only a presumption without any usable clue which applies to check it.

Regarding the PCX150 it´s a little more but also not a fact.

Edited by Bagsida

mine has a bit of vibration from a cold standing start but just give it a decent hit off throttle and all is good.

Is it a Click 125i ?

That sounds like a problem with the cold start automatic of the fuel injection.

Edited by Bagsida

yes the 125i. mine is an early model (bought first week of release).

I think we should clarify what "vibrations" or "shuttering" is meaning in this matter.

Is that a real vibration which you can feel or only some noise ?

If it´s only a noise and starts after approx. 1,000 kms it might be a wrong adjustment of the valves.

The first service at 1,000 kms includes adjustment of the valves whistling.gif

A vibration is a vibration. if your are implying that I interpret a noise for a vibration you really need to start barking up another tree as iam not the idiot you are implying Iam.

the "vibration" was there from the get go and still there after the subsequent book services...... the give a shit factor is low though as it a cheap mode of transport and is considered as such.

the rattles from the front end/head light plastics drives me nuts though.

Edited by Spoonman

A vibration is a vibration. if your are implying that I interpret a noise for a vibration you really need to start barking up another tree as iam not the idiot you are implying Iam.

the "vibration" was there from the get go and still there after the subsequent book services...... the give a shit factor is low though as it a cheap mode of transport and is considered as such.

Come down - there are just different statements on this - not everyone knows how to express technically correct.

I was just trying to help all those who complain that noise or vibration. I can not observe these effects and I will only deal with that again when I myself have such problems.

So long wink.png

Have a good shop boy (not dealer) take care of it. On a new Scoopy that I had, he was able to fix without adding any rubber piece.

Some vibration during acceleration is caused by dust in the clutch. A good rural run at high speed (80 kph plus) will clean out all the dust and likely get rid of the shuddering or vibration or whatever we have decided to call it.

On the subject of rental bike they probably don't suffer from this as a few renters will ride 'em like they stole 'em thus doing the clean out.

I wondered that but can't get it to engage- is their a technique?

I bought a 2012 click with combi brake and mag wheels 17,000km 34000 thb from Greenwing inc 6 month warranty

Which month 2012 ?

For approx. THB 37,000.- can buy a 5 month old with approx. 5,000 km.

Anyway have fun with the new bike :)

The technique is pull the brake lever and tilt the small lever.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I found the reason of that shuttering noise, because I have it now too wink.png

It came from that

post-47256-0-85256800-1392724642_thumb.j

radiator cover on the right side.

The upper part seems to be to close to the radiator close.

I justed moved the cover al little by hand.

Edited by Bagsida
  • Like 1