Auto Trivia

bazmlb

I have been done for speeding quite a few times some were for minor over limit but the person just having had his brains rearrange at the police college at Hendon insisted.facepalm.gif

What was the lowest amount of speed a guy went over and what speed was he done for in his speeding conviction.?

33mph............a guess...................smile.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I'm not really interested per say in school bus engines but it is after all trivia!

Hmmmmmmm,

Chevy and Pontiac engines were used and still are (except Pontiac) with much success in NASCAR racing, one of the fastest motor sports.........coffee1.gif

I have been done for speeding quite a few times some were for minor over limit but the person just having had his brains rearrange at the police college at Hendon insisted.facepalm.gif

What was the lowest amount of speed a guy went over and what speed was he done for in his speeding conviction.?

No.................clue silly laws.

Do you remember the UK blue speed limit signs ? If you drove UNDER that limit you got nicked.........whistling.gif

Do you remember the UK blue speed limit signs ? If you drove UNDER that limit you got nicked.........whistling.gif

Never came across them if I did I wouldn't have known what they meant. laugh.png

The only ones I know are turn left/right, roundabout etc.

My first car offence speed fine was doing 37 in a 30 mph area ( as in built up area ), caught in one of em so called speed guns, try to argue no 30 mph signs but was told I have been allowed for 10% speedo error and +2 mph already, your nicked. bah.gif

Edited by Kwasaki