Why are there so many negative Farang in Thailand?

lmfao

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares? Can you not get any sleep at night due to an anonymous person's posting (s) on this forum?

There are people who don't like their living conditions everywhere in the world.

Not every pisses vodka and s#!Ts marshmallows.

Lol, I'm kidding with you op. But expect worst responses; this topic is very original.

• Like 1

Previous to living here in ''Thailand'' i live in France for over 12 years, near the end, i was mega ''Negative'' about France , and i felt best that i move away, as its not good to be constantly negative..

So, I moved, and so far so good with Thailand, but, the only drawback for me here, is the Driving Standards'' apart from that LOVE IT...

4 Years down the line, and all is well, feeling good, not missing Europe for sure.. especially at this time of the year...

Previous to living here in ''Thailand'' i live in France for over 12 years, near the end, i was mega ''Negative'' about France , and i felt best that i move away, as its not good to be constantly negative..

So, I moved, and so far so good with Thailand, but, the only drawback for me here, is the Driving Standards'' apart from that LOVE IT...

4 Years down the line, and all is well, feeling good, not missing Europe for sure.. especially at this time of the year...

I would not admit that Mate, living in France.

• Like 1

Regret to disappoint OP but

Positive Farangs ( whatever they are ) are back home pretending they are home-happy.

Negative Farangs ( whatever they are ) are here, in Thailand pretending they are Thai-happy.

Remove any references to Thailand and you get a pure distilled concept of a Farang. giggle.gif

• Like 1

Negative about life or just Thailand ?

Many long timers in Thailand have experienced some terrible events, cheating wife, scams, business failure, being mugged, problems with police and all the daily little things that can eat at a person. After awhile it can start to turn a positive person negative. New comers are still on holiday mode and have not been through what others have.

Also, I think many people come here to make a change from a depressing life elsewhere and discover that it was not the place but them that is the reason.... Some people are negative no matter where they are or what they do.....

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

And bad things don't happen other places, including their home countries?

Most of the people I see whining about Thailand, seemed to have never lived very many other places. I have my irritated moments like anyone else, but I have to say I am far happier in Thailand than when I lived in the Persian Gulf countries.

• Like 1

and why oh why, the thai apologist on this webboard always get upset for minor stuff.

Hope we dont make you cry or disturb your sleep, little queeniecoffee1.gif

Nothing about apologizing for Thailand, I would just say growing a pair and going on with life.

and why oh why, the thai apologist on this webboard always get upset for minor stuff.

Nothing about apologizing for Thailand, I would just say growing a pair and going on with life.

"Most of the people I see whining about Thailand, seemed to have never lived very many other places"

Totally agree as a lot of these posters think they have overpowering knowledge of the world living among 60 million in Thailand, I have worked in NYC population of 60 million, and several other countries.

"Most of the people I see whining about Thailand, seemed to have never lived very many other places"

Totally agree as a lot of these posters think they have overpowering knowledge of the world living among 60 million in Thailand, I have worked in NYC population of 60 million, and several other countries.

priceless,

this beechguy told you to grow up a pair, and you answer him that NYC has a population of 60 millions peoplescheesy.gif

no wonder that you fail to understand all these negatives farangclap2.gif

• Like 1

By NYC do you mean New York?

If so, since when does NYC have 60 million?

L<FAO Manhattan has 6 million peoples my bad ... its what I meant to say my haters ....

Edited by lmfao

L<FAO Manhattan has 6 million peoples my bad ... its what I meant to say my haters ....

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

how do you manage to fill Manhattan island with 6 millions peoples?clap2.gif

• Like 1

Wrong, it is the thai apologists that need to grow a pair, and get a life. Why are they so sensitive?

• Like 2

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

post-198216-0-73394500-1391188102_thumb.

• Like 1