Friend arriving Mon 3rd Feb 1840 at SUV which plane to CM?

cheeryble

The title says it all.

He is coming in 1840 Emirates to Suvarnabhum on 3rd Feb and needs to get to CM.

(Is Emirates reliable time wise? My friend is concerned about lateness and missing a bought flight.

NEed he be concerned.

Does he stand a good chance of being able to buy on arrival?

ps

I don't see my other pal's usual flight Thai arriving CM about 1040ish…..are they cancelling flights?

(Presumably that leaves about 2125…..which might suit and allow for customs etc and time for a coffee.)

EK is very reliable. I am arriving on Wed at 1840, probably the same flight 2 days later and connecting with PG221 at 2115 to CNX. Your pal may be able to grab a seat on this if he finds the Transfer desk who will transfer his baggage automatically. The only snag is that from International Arrivals to Domestic Departures is more than 1 Km of a walk. Agood Walker can do it in about 10 mins. He can check through Immigration before just before the Domestic Departure gate and though Customs in CNX .Good luck.

EK is very reliable. I am arriving on Wed at 1840, probably the same flight 2 days later and connecting with PG221 at 2115 to CNX. Your pal may be able to grab a seat on this if he finds the Transfer desk who will transfer his baggage automatically. The only snag is that from International Arrivals to Domestic Departures is more than 1 Km of a walk. Agood Walker can do it in about 10 mins. He can check through Immigration before just before the Domestic Departure gate and though Customs in CNX .Good luck.

Agreed, although the luggage would need to be tagged-through to CNX with PG, at Op's friend's original check-in with EK, but EK should be happy to do that with Bangkok Airways.

The transfer-desk only releases it to be loaded, onto the onward flight, and issues (if necessary) your boarding-pass.

There are travellators (sp ?) to assist the long walk to the PG/Thai-Airways Domestic-Transfer desks.

Thankyou both for that.

Would you personally choose to pre-purchase the flight, it take your chances on arrival?

BTW the later flight.....presumably easier to catch....which my friend often takes is TG122

But when I look up Thai to CM it is indeed not appearing.

??

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app