Pajero Sport Servicing and Repairs under Warranty: Chiang Mai

Can anyone recommend a Mitsubishi dealership in Chiang Mai that can carry out good quality servicing and a warranty repair?

Have a 2012 PS which has developed a strange grinding and clicking sound in the steering wheel area (extremely annoying) when the wheel is turned rapidly.

Preferably a dealership located around Hang Dong area (but am willing to travel elsewhere) where service advisor is English speaking.

Many thanks

If you don't get satisfaction call Mitsubishi's Technical advice, the number is on the website and they will send an engineer from Bangkok to deal with the problem. I did this 31/2 years ago for a Differential Replacement as my Diff was noisy at 110 kph. He came to Mukdahan with 3 new diffs and after 2 replacements the problem was solved. Excellent service.

• Like 2

If you don't get satisfaction call Mitsubishi's Technical advice, the number is on the website and they will send an engineer from Bangkok to deal with the problem. I did this 31/2 years ago for a Differential Replacement as my Diff was noisy at 110 kph. He came to Mukdahan with 3 new diffs and after 2 replacements the problem was solved. Excellent service.

Thanks for that!!

Had the steering looked at today by Mitsubishi in Hang Dong. Fixed now. Good service.

Cheers