West Brom V Liverpool

CFC

It's on Stadium 2.

If for some reason you still can't get it then do a fresh channel scan - there was a re-programming event early yesterday. Should not have affected Stadium 2 and didn't for me, but who knows with CTHs channel reprogrammings.

[Menu / Setting / scroll down to 'Search Type' / Press the red button at the bottom of your remote / Exit when the search shows 100% complete ]

• Like 1

It's on Stadium 2.

If for some reason you still can't get it then do a fresh channel scan - there was a re-programming event early yesterday. Should not have affected Stadium 2 and didn't for me, but who knows with CTHs channel reprogrammings.

[Menu / Setting / scroll down to 'Search Type' / Press the red button at the bottom of your remote / Exit when the search shows 100% complete ]

Are all the live games always on Stadium 2. I haven't got access to do a fresh channel scan. I am in serviced apartment. The management can only do this. CTH did stop working yesterday and I told them. They fixed it but the commentary was in Thai but the games were live yesterday. They then changed it to English but they must have changed it to stadium 1 so I got repeated games which isn't good as I wanted to watch both live matches tonight.

It's on Stadium 2.

Are all the live games always on Stadium 2. I haven't got access to do a fresh channel scan. I am in serviced apartment. The management can only do this. CTH did stop working yesterday and I told them. They fixed it but the commentary was in Thai but the games were live yesterday. They then changed it to English but they must have changed it to stadium 1 so I got repeated games which isn't good as I wanted to watch both live matches tonight.

Bad news I'm afraid, given your lack of programme control. Though Stadium 1 tends to have the current headline match, most of the six Stadium channels are used at times to show live games.

You can plan ahead by going to the CTH website:

http://www.cth.co.th/schedule/

It's a very clunky programme guide - select sport in the 'Choose Category' drop down box then choose Stadium 1 in the 'Choose Category' Box. Then repeat in this order for the other Stadium Channels until you find the match you want (past likelihood of being used for live football - no guarantees that the past is any guide to the future with CTH though:

Stadium 1

Stadium 6 (since this has taken over the role of the previous Stadium 7 as of Feb 1st)

Stadium 3

Stadium 2

Stadium 5

Stadium 4

Maybe someone knows a better guide on say Facebook?

• Like 1

It's on Stadium 2.

Bad news I'm afraid, given your lack of programme control. Though Stadium 1 tends to have the current headline match, most of the six Stadium channels are used at times to show live games.

You can plan ahead by going to the CTH website:

http://www.cth.co.th/schedule/

It's a very clunky programme guide - select sport in the 'Choose Category' drop down box then choose Stadium 1 in the 'Choose Category' Box. Then repeat in this order for the other Stadium Channels until you find the match you want (past likelihood of being used for live football - no guarantees that the past is any guide to the future with CTH though:

Stadium 1

Stadium 6 (since this has taken over the role of the previous Stadium 7 as of Feb 1st)

Stadium 3

Stadium 2

Stadium 5

Stadium 4

Maybe someone knows a better guide on say Facebook?

SantiSuk thanks for the info. I have watched a few live matches on the Monday night on Stadium 1 but the Chelsea V Man U match is not on stadium 1 its on 5,6,7. Upto now I have always watched the live sunday night games. Looks like I will need to get my own CTH Box so I have full control over my football viewing.