CTH scores with GMM Z deal

rawhod

Yes I noticed a bunch of SD channels have just gone HD after a new software update about an hour ago. I just reordered all my channels and sorted out the language, and they have just done another bloody software update!

At least I can see Sky News, Fox Crime, FX-HD, Fox News, Warner Tv and some other channels in HD now:)

Yes I noticed a bunch of SD channels have just gone HD after a new software update about an hour ago. I just reordered all my channels and sorted out the language, and they have just done another bloody software update!

At least I can see Sky News, Fox Crime, FX-HD, Fox News, Warner Tv and some other channels in HD now:)

I have just gone through the same upgrades.

I was hoping that there might be some CTH channels showing up, but nothing yet.

There is a reference to CTH+ premier football on the opening screen, with reference to 999 baht.

Edited by rawhod

I have just gone through the same upgrades.

I was hoping that there might be some CTH channels showing up, but nothing yet.

There is a reference to CTH+ premier football on the opening screen, with reference to 999 baht.

Yes I imagine it's Platinum + CTH football for 999, so that it doesn't undercut CTH itself which I believe is 899.

I'm just having CTH installed now, mainly for premier football, is there an online TV guide that shows what's on etc ?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

There is a schedule search facility...

http://www.cth.co.th/en/schedule/

...but it is a little limited.

Indeed, VERY limited. But there is also good news regarding the BPL info: a separate website CTHBPL.com.

Edited by pault17

• 2 weeks later...