Impact Arena - Eric Clapton

ToddWeston

I was looking at the seating plan for Eric Claptons upcoming concert.

The premium seats are 6000 baht and go down to 1000 baht, my confusion is when I look at other concerts the seating changes so I can figure out what's a good seat/section.

http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/concert/concert-detail.php?sid=2237&la=en

Any advice or tips ?

Thanks Guys

I hadn't thought about the acoustics part yet as the floor plans confused me with every single concert changing and some offering standing room only etc.

The barn comment put me off right away on the place, I think I'll take a miss and avoid disappointment @ 6000K a ticket I can certainly download every song and album he ever did :)

Thanks again.

Thanks Guys

I hadn't thought about the acoustics part yet as the floor plans confused me with every single concert changing and some offering standing room only etc.

The barn comment put me off right away on the place, I think I'll take a miss and avoid disappointment @ 6000K a ticket I can certainly download every song and album he ever did smile.png

Thanks again.

Todd, dont let me put you off, go and enjoy yourself, accept it for what it is.

I have been to his last two concerts here, the previous one 2007/8? was better than his last visit.

Too be honest, these days he doesnt play the sort of music I want to listen to.

However as one who is starved of live/decent music in this cultural musical backwater I tend to go along and enjoy it for what it is.

Please dont tell me the bloody Scorpions will be in town, the mrs will be dragging my sorry ass off to endure that.

• Like 1

If you want consider a better concert, he plays on 4.3. in Singapore, well flight and hotel will top up the costs, but the location is definitely better than "the barn"...

A few years ago, I went to an Elton John concert at the Singapore Indoor Stadium - the acoustics then were terrible. I also went to the EJohn concert at the Impact Arena - better acoustics than SIS.

Of course, neither venues is a touch on the arenas in the US.

Nevertheless, living in TH, I will always attend concerts by those I like - my idols, live in TH, are rare experiences not to be missed.

Now, if only Paul McCartney would come this way ....