Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting read from Christopher Moore:

http://www.internationalcrimeauthors.com/?p=5047

033.jpg

Aparently This is a message that says : i am beautiful,Yingluck is Ugly lol

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I think it says intelligent/stupid , not beautiful / ugly.

the link it came from is posted above it ,but that girl holding it is not in any position to be calling people ugly lol

They are her security detail and at least in part they are there to protect her from lascivious nut cases. Read post #110.

I did. You are the source. Come on.biggrin.png

The verb in my post #108 was 'seeing' -- further inferences are only your own

They are her security detail and at least in part they are there to protect her from lascivious nut cases. Read post #110.

You wrote, "Whether they are bull dykes or not my guess would be they could all deliver a kick to your crotch which would leave you contemplating something else."

Why twaddle further? You inferred the ladies were bull dykes. You were the first one to be such a crude low class fellow as to discuss the sex life of people you have never met nor have any chance to meet.

I did not infer anything. I, unlike you, know nothing of the women in the photo.

Take further pedantic, "I didn't really say anything bad" and stick them in bin cause we all know what your purpose is. NO factual content only insults because you can get away with it here. Yuuck.

#108 JLC -- I like seeing YL's security detail:

#110 -- M. all 3 look like bull dykes

#112 --JLC Whether they are bull dykes or not my guess would be they could all deliver a kick to your crotch which would leave you contemplating something else.

What I implied is that I do not know about their sexual preference as the other TV Member first referenced and i don't care. They were chosen as an elite detail among (I remember reading) several thousand female applicants from the RTP and various miitary outfits.

#112 --JLC Whether they are bull dykes or not my guess would be they could all deliver a kick to your crotch which would leave you contemplating something else.

What I implied is that I do not know about their sexual preference as the other TV Member first referenced and i don't care. They were chosen as an elite detail among (I remember reading) several thousand female applicants from the RTP and various miitary outfits.

Sorry, I thought you brought up the reference to sexuality when you only repeated it. My apologies.

Sorry, I thought you brought up the reference to sexuality when you only repeated it. My apologies.

OK.

Yingluk is hot, Crab is not. laugh.png

Yingluk is hot, Crab is not. laugh.png

Au contraire -- Crab is hot! (Poo is Yingluck's nickname.)

• Like 1